Lies! Nothing alike!

I don’t know what country it is but…

It’s probably a Budget Russia. :grin:

:cry: Denmark…

1 Like

Wait, what.

HOW IN THE HELL!?

Denmark is my favourite Russian city :rofl:

Denmark is located above Germany, how do you miss place that so far east?

1 Like

Oh that bit above Germany thats connected by land with Germany is but really isen’t Denmark, Denmark is that wee Island next to that bit. nodnod

So Denmark isn’t Denmark? I’ve been lied to my whole life.

1 Like

Remember the 1989 Tienanmen square massacre!

The what???

Unlikely you will find anyone but back in TBC I was living in mainland China for awhile and was playing on EU servers. Was odd coming home and have to reajust your rotation to not have a couple of seconds delay. Surprisingly I did find people in similar situations though.

I’m willing to bet most people on the server don’t roleplay. Just a random guess, looking at the ratio of people with TRP3 vs people without it. But it doesn’t change the fact that the feeling of the server is better and it’s nice to just look at people roleplaying even if you don’t actually roleplay yourself.

My opinion of the BFA storyline for instance has been swayed a lot by seeing people discuss the war and Sylvanas vs Saurfang ideology. It’s immersive to see people discuss that, even if you’re not part of it.

2 Likes

Yeah I love being an exhibit in peoples’ personal virtual zoo.

This is such a terrible excuse for a group of people who actively contribute negatively to the server and make areas of faction cities, not to mention current content no-go zones for roleplay.

14 Likes

So you roleplay 24/7 ?

The majority of my time spent in this game is roleplaying, yes.

What’s your point here, chief?

2 Likes

doubt it but I don’t think he goes around never RPing and talking about RPers as though they’re monkeys in a zoo.

not even sure where you get the idea that he RPs 24/7, no such thing is said in his post.

That if you’re complaining about people questing in Nazjatar it’s a weird stance to have if you do the same thing.

you look at RPers (while not RPing) while you’re questing in Nazjatar…?

What’s the difference between a non-roleplayer questing in Nazjatar and a roleplayer questing in Nazjatar OOC? Is your immersion more broken because he lacks a trp3 profile?