Any multiboxers?

i did sendmyself raf request now all alts can do summon friend :rofl:
now i can summon my alts to my own location :rofl:

1 Like

I’m still on raf it’s nice

I always forget that summon feature though :woman_facepalming:

Another glorious day. Best thing ever happened during this expansion.

I’m still going strong 12 years on :stuck_out_tongue:

i started multiboxing 14th january 2007 the day when TBC was reliced with my 5 level 60 sub rogues with full epic pvp gear stod camping the dark portal every horde what came tru portal dead :rofl:

I forgot to add… you can have your main WoW use keyboard and mouse and run your healer with wowmapper & the console port addon.

Just a thought.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/console-port

Saw 5 of them just today in Oribos, running to the mail to send their grinded money. Other players did not even move, seeing this kek

atleast pvp was good back then unlike now …

I don’t pvp box - that’s not very nice :stuck_out_tongue:

not very nice ?
u know whats not nice
warlocks hitting 55k cirt with shadow bolt on PTR :rofl:
nice balance blizzard :rofl:

I always play my Warlocks as Demonology no matter how strong or weak they are at the time.

i play affro warlock :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can’t imagine the chaos of swapping characters to apply all those dots!

not going to lie, that made me laugh.

2 Likes

Can you keep us posted about how blizz react ?
I want to start 5-boxing again, but before buying 4 extra keyboard with touchpad, i just want to know how blizz deal with unicast boxers.

I saw your other thread… 5 won’t work it’s too much like hardware mashing all the keys.

2 is really fluid for me using mouseover windows 10 feature… after that it’s a hassle. I like the fact I can fly them both/taxi them both on 2 seat mounts.

If you wanted to 5 box for gathering I wouldn’t… people will mass report you like crazy.

Locks are awesome. Loved affliction and destro so much I made 2 locks to be able to level in the 2 specs

1 Like

Used to multibox transmog farming back before the first tool assisted restrictions.
You can still do it today without going against the TOS by enabling that windows setting (can’t remember what it’s called) which basically let’s you play an input on the window you hover your mouse over. So just move the mouse over all windows and spam away.

1 Like

That’s how I’m doing it. The Demo Lock spec is perfect for it… although more than 2 and dps is lost.

1 Like

Character boosts say hello, A Multiboxer leveling within the rules of the game works harder than someone whipping their card out of a character boost. Or people getting boosted in content with good geared friends. There is advantages and skips in the game in every single aspect.

1 Like