Any other new/fresh start players in classic here?

Sup! I played 7 months ago 60 warlock (before that vanilla & Tbc) quit after that, and now I want to start a new character. Anyone else starting a new character who want to group up? :slight_smile:
Im thinking alliance now though.

Also is there any legitimate information about which servers are good? I want a PvP one which is balanced and full. Any tips?

Thanks!

1 Like

You can check here to get an general idea of how the balance and population are on various realms:

https://ironforge.pro/servers/?locale=EU&realm=PvP-PvP%20RP

2 Likes

Hey Vandir, im in the same boat as you. Played a bit of classic before, quit, and now I wanna get back to it and start over.

You interested in starting a leveling guild together and recruit players in similar situation as us?

2 Likes

Justa play rafail casualy and wait for fresh server like me and rest 50% playerbase :slight_smile:

I think there is one just popped in:

Hey man! That sounds great! Let’s do it. I’m thinking maybe Firemaw or Mograine. What do you think?

Awsome. Join me and Memphis. :slight_smile:

Razorgore Alliance life is pretty good.

Someone asked to watch Citizen Kane together and you recommend them to watch Temptation Island.

Great! We’ll see when Memphis answers where he wants to start, you are welcome to join us too if you want! Im gonna play alliance though.

Sure! Let’s hope he answers :slight_smile: Great. Which server do you think we should play on? Firemaw?

Do you have Discord? Maybe we can continute to chat there :slight_smile:

Add #1940, appearantly I have to write some fill out text, hence this text with no purpose.

#FreshstartWoW

Whats the fresh start wow discord? got link?

Haha im a noob at this. Alright, I think this should be it: discordDOTgg/yDdBy6

Any realm and people to roll some horde toons and play together ?

I won’t play in in a pvp realm anymore although I do all kind of activity , lots of battlegrounds, rp, tanking , healing , any role etc …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.