Anyone else already mentally in Shadowlands ?

edited post.

no, its 10 months away

Yep.

Completely checked out of bfa

Usually they do stuff like squishes and class rework in the last patch no? I remember there being a dmg squish at the end of wod and a class rework…no news on this at all?

None that I’m aware of, I’m guessing they’ll probably add all the level squish stuff etc in the Shadowlands pre-patch.

(correct me if I’m wrong anyone)

Pfff going to be torn between lvling a vulpira as soon as I can or waiting for the squish :tired_face:

How awesome would it be if they did the squish before Shadowlands and made all the old raids level 50 though?

That be… crazy :joy: but cool

I’m personally curious for the new starting zone thingy so I’ll just be patient and use my vulpera for that :upside_down_face: not very good at being patient though.

Isn’t the new starting zone just a trial zone for new players though? Itll probably be all like “to move forward press w” “to attack a target with a skill press 1” or so…

No it’s supposedly a whole new zone with it’s own story and 1-5 player dungeon at the end. Not just for introductions afaik.

Might as well do it straight away.
Thats like 50 hours of stuff to do in the 8 - 12 month wait for SL

Oooh alright…

@Moritz Yes I know but I want to experience the squish also!

You think the expansion is a year away still? Not like…summer?

lower your expectations to rock bottom and even blizz’s horrible writing becomes somewhat decent

Saw a guy looking in tradechat today for people for his guild “in preparation for Shadowlands, not doing anything big, just getting to know each other before the expansion launches”.

if they stick to the august release they have done the last 2 expansions then it would be the 8 months.
But from what we have seen of the expansion they do not look as far into development as they were with BfA and Legion.

Personally I think October/ November is most likely but in theory they have until 31st december 2020 if there are any delays in development.

Well…rather it’s a bit later and they put a little more effort in it I suppose?

not me. Remember people being hyped for bfa but literally everything that got announced turned out to be dissappointment for alot of people. Lets see if they actually keep their promises.

Dont get lured into a nice sales talk and then start complaining when the expansion actually hits

1 Like

They did the level scaling on patch 7.3.5. They could do the same with the level squish too, I hope so. And a pre-patch like Legion invasions would be very welcomed too, that was crazy good XP :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oh I completely agree.
Its much better they release a good finished product than a rushed one.

But I do worry the game might lose quite a few players if we literally have to wait a year from now :stuck_out_tongue:

They’ll be back!

it would be nice but I feel they would have said something at Blizzcon like they did when they announced the scaling.