Anyone else already mentally in Shadowlands ?

I’ve gone into WoD mode, leveling alts ready.

My objectives left related to BfA are claiming the coolest mounts that will be added (there is only 2 I suppose), farming transmogs sometimes and leveling alts in order to have a wide variety of class options for Shadowlands.

I will keep playing like a talentless boomer until the next expansion and PvP vendor!

And I will race change to Void Elf Death Knight, yea.

No, not really.
Since I ain’t feeling BfA, I’m mentally in New Hanover/Lemoyne/West Elizabeth/Amborino/New Austin.

Can’t be “mentally” in an expansion I know so little about still. I am however waiting for them to make the physical CE available for pre-order. Hopefully they won’t botch it and create a market for the skinners by making far too few.

I’m already playing shadowlands… it’s just the texture pack and soundtrack I’m waiting for

I just pretend 8.3 will be redesigned, I fool myself that it will reward m+ and PvP same as raids, that there would be endless neck grind.
Hopefully there is still enough time for someone influential on us forums to give strong feedback

Without knowing the title I´v been longing for it since 15th of August 2018 :smiley:

Wtf that girl is such OP. Worst story telling ever. Jessus christ xd xd xd

I am ready for shadowlands, even if it doesn’t end up being a 10/10 the first 2 months are always fun when things are new and you’re exploring and getting some achieves and stuff.

Yep I am! BFA is not that fun besides essences. It is a shame that almost everyone use the very same essences. Blizzard should balance them first before releasing them. They created a perfect feature but new patch comes faster than balancing the essences. I think that patches/expansions should be released a little bit later. Releasing new patch every half year is kinda fast imho.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.