Anyone from day one Nordrassil are still playing?

Hey to all,

Still remember my first server and after years i saw some of the OG guilds still alive!
Any way who if any from day one Nord are still here or any other realm?

btw.. Brutalle here

Bitanga..Taurenlover..EZ..Bubbles ..Barricast..etc..to many to mention any of my PVP buds alive?

Would love to see if any old farts are still active
1 Like
Barricast moved to Silvermoon, as have others probably. However;

It's been said, the one who is named 'Bubbles' still wanders the Ironforge catacombs. Every now and then, he emerges from the deep, to slay the demon army in the Tomb of Sargeras. While he might need some guidance succor in little blue pills to get his Phoenix Rising, it's been years upon years of wielding the Light as a Paladin with success. Rumors go the Shadow is lurking and trying to cease him from his holy duty, and only time can tell if he can withhold his loyalty to the Light.
I remember bubbles and jahmaan (cant remember how it is spelt).

The legendary arena battle bubbles had that lasted, iirc, for 2hrs

I used to see jahman in battle grounds now and then.

I played an undead priest called Psyvarian and an undead warlock called Varian. I was a member of FORTITUDE for many years before i moved to draenor. I doubt anyone would know or remember me. I miss this server so much. It used to be a pretty tight community.
I'm horde now but way back then I was ally, I remember Bitanga skulking around Ironforge murdering any unsuspecting newbies before vanishing again.

Played with Knights of the Square Gamebox (who I migrated from GW with and who became Sanctus) then Saga and FL
1 Like
I am alive o/ ! just semi casual raider currently. may have a peek at classic if they bring back the old school pvp ranks
My brother, Zerdesht played from the beginning.

I made fun of him for playing an American online rpg game because we were hardcore Japanese rpg fans (played literally every jrpg on nes/snes/psx).

So i watched him sometimes playing.

One time he was in warsong gulch and i saw a rogue on his team. It was Skia from Horde Empire.
There was also a female undead rogue who was always sitting on that spike in the bg hall, her name i forgot.

Those 2 inspired me to play this game and make a rogue.
1 Like
Not first day but joined the server within the 1st week (as it was recommended) on Horde side. Was low key but joined Immune for a fair while and did some MC raiding with them. The sight of Pleun dancing in that pink dress given any chance is still burnt in the memory! I'm rubbish with names but there were many good players about then. Remember Skia well too. Was there at the opening of AV and that first overnight battle, good times. As I was Horde at the time, I still have dwarf spines, severed night elf heads and human bone chips (think its human) in my bank
back on nordrassil after a lot of years :D
started in wildrunners, and moved to Unit :D

never forget bubbles <3
Started on alliance in nov 2005, first as warlock (litherata) and later druid (xandria) and still around on nordrassil [horde]. /wave

An ancient picture from those days... https://s8.postimg.cc/qa8b7gylh/Saga146.jpg
1 Like
Been playing since July 2005? Got on to Nordrassil around September/October.

The places stay the same but the people have changed. I do see the occasional old school Nord players... I miss them all

Also hello Marliej :)
This thread is nostalgic.
Played in Vanilla under the name Bluemage, guild THE FELLOWSHIP ELITE.
I remember a lot of names. Altho I was more of a sideline player who no one remember I guess.

Used to be in a guild with you, Orberon.
Was it Wolf Guards?

I remember many names in this thread. Hello.
Heya folks . Greywind in totem-mode here.

Been slowly trying to find some of the old-school Horde Empire crew . No idea where Bitanga went . Think I spotted Gaulit in AV the other day . Skia was back again in Pandaria for a little bit . Lots of old Horde side folks went to Kazzak and Draenor in MoP . Think I still have a video clip from vanilla days of Skia poking Hairstyle a bit whilst she was checking the postbox :P .

Made a Horde-side community (Nordrassil Horde Empire) for peeps to re-connect or anybody who just wants to swing by and say hi , shout outs to Jacky and Powerslug my ol gnome buds , Henkler the dancing paladin and all the folks whom used to chase me around WSG ^^;
/wave

Lonneke here :) Playing on Nord since October 2005. Just returned to the game after a 2 year break. Currently playing on the horde side but plan on leveling my old warrior as well.

This thread is pure nostalgia! <3
Old tainted scar member here..But moved to diff realm=)
All my friends transfered away or faction changed traitors!
08/08/2018 15:01Posted by Altoras
I remember a lot of names. Altho I was more of a sideline player who no one remember I guess.

Was it Wolf Guards?

Yea, I think it must have been Wolf Guards, that was like back in 2006/2007. :D
*Waves*
I didn´t play from day one, I started at the end of vanilla, but I see some familiar names :)

08/08/2018 15:01Posted by Altoras

Was it Wolf Guards?

I remember you, Bluey! :D
Saankaa here, troll mage of Horde Empire from back in the days, and back from a pre-Pandaria break from the game.

I played on another character from day 1 on Nordrassil, and naturally I've stayed here almost without exception once I got my own account.
I recognize the name Brutalle, iv played Nordrassil since 06 and never moved. Played a char called Jackieboi, and im still around today. Never moving from Nordrassil, its home.
o/
- Corsten/Obie