Anyone from day one Nordrassil are still playing?

that was some good times <3

1 Like

Since many ā€˜old Nordrassilā€™ players moved away recently to a realm with a healthier population, I guess not many are left! Iā€™m also thinking about moving before SL, i donā€™t think there be any more connection made soon.

Played since day one on my Paladin named Deathlock. Later on i changed my name to Denial for obvious reasons. I began in Saga which was Paranoia later on, After that i Joined Fallen Legion where i still play casual. still know some names back in the day like Glend,Solitudia,Weelliam etc. Bump me ingame if you like!

1 Like

Just start on a new realm, this server is very much doomed, and they stopped connecting realms which couldā€™ve saved it.

Hello, Necro undead mage from the Horde side :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey!

Joined around mid vanilla and raided a fair bit in TBC as Prot, name was Corte! Guilds I was a part of were: Wolf Guards, Carpe Noctem, Greyskull, Arise, Hotfixed and I think even Mystic for a little bit before it converted to raiding full time! Itā€™s really nice to see some familiar names in here. If any of you are planning on raiding in TBC or have a community of former Nordrassilians let me know, would love to play with you!

Does anyone remember these toon names Hamurabi? Tus? Ionutdiablo? Divinos? Yason?Medeea? Bindi? Soltari? Solitudia? Eljeffe? Balmung?

Dead realm no point in playing i moved on and since Blizzard is to greedy to give free transfers out of here i just levelā€™d new alts and main, pretty upsetting they stopped merging realms before Nordrassil got a chance but pretty predictable.

Well hello there! :slight_smile:

I donā€™t remember which character, but I know Iā€™ve been guildie with both you (likely TFE) and Marliej (Ice). Started back in Nov 2005 as this priest. Iā€™ve been to Silvermoon and Shadowsong since, but back on Nord since Feb. this year. Wooop. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!

I have 2 important questions!

1., why EU forums have no Evoker thread and i canā€™t post on US forums? what is this blizz?

2., If you have played evoker you might have noticed, that the damage and heal over time spells have literally NO VISUAL EFFECTSā€¦ when can we expect finishing the visuals for the new class ??

I hope iā€™m not the only one troubled about this problemā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello there bitanga was rogue :smiley: ? Maybe u remember me Viperr druid xD

Whatā€™s up?