Apology thread to one random hunter blood elf in vol'dun

But they opted into warmode, in that case they’re a coward.

Like it wouldn’t change anything if it was a dude cause person is a person.
But because society has teached guys to be “respectful to women” it always changes the gear of the situation to forward or backwards.

warmode is like free 20€ on table, if the table held needles and forsaken players.

Precisely. By all means take the note but don’t cry and cower if you get pricked and/or stabbed.

1 Like

I killed another player - on a PvE realm - when I was first levelling. In the mines in Netherstorm. I didn’t mean to. I didn’t want to. I felt TERRIBLE.

I still do, even though I now understand what happened, and that I was not at all at fault. I even made a ticket about it at the time, basically asking how this could happen.

So I understand.

You will come to see that it’s really not a big deal, though. :slight_smile:

Care to share?

Tab target gone awry?

i don’t why i feel bad for people easily.
i think when something like this happens, i reflect my past terrible experiences on them and try to avoid giving the same experience to them.

1 Like

Don’t worry. You’ll become a monster like the rest of us soon enough…

insert one of us gif here

maybe, maybe not.
it Completely debends on the brain activity and morals.

It was a rogue. He was flagged, half-health, being attacked by a mob. I killed the mob.

A minute or so later, he hadn’t recovered, and two mobs were on him. I got them, but my AoE clipped him, flagging me. He then came for me. I was trying to back off, thinking I wished I had a way to apologise. But he kept coming, so I killed him.

That is all explained with my current understanding of the game.

At the time, I didn’t know what flagged was. I didn’t realise I could hurt him with my AoE, and I had no idea why he could attack me. I was also assuming he was attacking me because he thought I was hostile to him. The whole episode didn’t make much sense to me, but I hated the idea of spoiling another player’s game.

Ofc, now I know he was probabnly flagged because he had popped out of a BG, and he knew perfectly well that I didn’t mean to target him, but was just looking for a free kill. Rogues. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still feel bad, though.

3 Likes

alliance kills horde:“im so sorry!:sob::sob::sob:
horde kills alliance: rogues forsaken group tea bagging your corpse

3 Likes

this is actually accurate

1 Like

Welcome to the Dark Side
We have been expecting you…

2 Likes

in other words savages like us lol. i came from bdo so i am used to such killing leftand right

1 Like

Yea, becuz you think all alliance players are simping like you.

If only you knew the horrors we cause in this game… screams of all those horde players in pain and suffering…

the only faction who is suffering is alliance and not the horde.

There is soo many horde dominant realms that its not even funny.

we loose more bgs then a Shepard with his sheeps.

What happened? Consumed a soul and somehow he infected you with a conscience? :eyes:

4 Likes

I usualy do prey on solo players in pvp, well when I bother to do it that is, can get some of them, until they gang up on me hehe, I dont realy feel sorry for it, though normaly if I se a lone horde, kill an rare, I have no need for I let them be.

I cant say I feel sorry for them, maby sometimes, but I forget about that fast, when he comes whit his friends and murder me haha.

Kill more, after your 1000th blood elf you’ll feel all numb instead of sorry

1 Like

true warrior i see

i just have bad memory.
and when i remember this stuff.
it makes me feel bad little bit.

i guess thats one way to loose any emotion to other humans.