Dear Zugzug faction players

Stop complaining when I kill you on Warmode, I’ll repeat, WARMODE.

https://prnt.sc/sehlyf 1

https://prnt.sc/sehmfy 2

https://prnt.sc/sehn99 3

1- The guy in the first screenshot complains about getting killed while trying to LvL up on Warmode during Vol’dun assault.

2- Second one got killed during Vale assault, thrice and he lost his mind because of getting violently slaughtered only 3 times.

3- Third guy complains about getting killed during a Nazmir assault.

Stop crying already and these are the ones that I have a screenshot of, imagine the ones that I don’t have a screenshot of…and some needs 100% censor so there is no meaning in posting them 100% swearings… yesterday I killed a Tauren hunter during Uldum assault, he joined Alliance too right after and he cried " YOU COULDN’T WAIT FOR THE OBJECTIVE TO FINISH RIGHT? PATHEEETIIC!!!"… man… just turn it off if you’ll cry…

Horde is the baby faction.

3 Likes

Thank you for your thread.

For giving a damn, press 1 now. To read our thoughts on this issue, please press Alt+F4.

Your feelings are important to us, please hold while the next available coffee machine will heat up.

11 Likes

I don’t know what you are trying to say :face_with_monocle: but I’ll make a coffee yes

No sugar, please, thanks.

1 Like

Same, no sugars…

Happens with players in every faction. In my opinion, the more people on warmode the marrier so just enjoy killing them (and the :salt:).

1 Like

I am surprised noones whispered me despite going on a daily blood elf and vulpera killing spree in the most cowardly ways.

3 Likes

Yea, well, if you think the Alliance acts any different then you are all wrong.

Anyways, having rewards bound to turning WM on - who could have expected non-PvPers using it for just the rewards…

3 Likes

“Horde is the baby faction.”

Lol, have you seen the players on Alliance?

2 Likes

You did well, the more whispers you get the better you are doing in WM! Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Dear dog faction:
Take a look at the forum SJW’s like this guy whining about MIGHTY QUEEN and then realize who is the baby faction.

See you on the next sylvanas-whining post :rofl:

3 Likes

It is because you are a kultiran, they think you are a 65 years old pensioner playing WoW :smiley: but it is good to see agressive players like me around here.

I kill them too with N’zoth toy, if you ain’t helping when I get attacked by 3 people and gathering quest stuff near me I’m sorry Non-PvE’r there is no escape :smiley: I wish N’zoth toy was permanent in everyzone, we got limited to use it only on Kul’tiras, Zandalar and assault zones.

I’m not whining about Sylvanas, it is okay for Horde to commit atrocities but what about our side? There should’ve been an appropriately tough answer in the same level for that. I hate characters like Tearsduin.

You dont consider it whining because its “you”

Already told you, as DOGS you are you always come up with excuses about your factions atrocities.

Eh?

Like all the tear DOGS like you and the whining nelfs with their river of tears in the forums :laughing:

2 Likes

At least Night Elves cry on the forums, zugzugs cry ingame constantly.

1 Like

Once again i love how you always find an excuse inside your dog factions self pity.

They are probably alliance rerolled horde.
That childish behavior has nothing to do with us.

3 Likes

:cry:
/10 chars

I played on both side for years. And even saved many low geared / low lvl faillance players from death as horde (and i was saved by a few alliance as well when i accidently pulled elites).

I think killing lowbies who can’t even attack back is pathetic and it’s not PvP - it’s just as challenging as killing critters. Both faction doing this, mostly the angry kids who was oppressed in the school :smiley:

Ontopic: the “whine wispers” are pathetic too and I agree with you on that. With that effort they could log on their main and should try to kill you, but instead they create a new character just to whine a river in whisp… meh.

2 Likes

Imagine playing an alliance, the faction that cried so hard about war mode they literally got welfare gear and bonus…and then calling horde the crybaby faction.
lmfao.

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

Imagine being able to play as a Troll on the Alliance side, that is a privilege no other individual has. The first Alliance Troll in the history, perhaps this is the beginning of crossfaction play, are you the prototype?

Wait a minute, are you one of those guys in the whispers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I mean if you dismiss a simple statement of fact as trolling that’s your problem bro.