Are there any troll guilds?

Hey hey. I make this forum as i noticed there are not a great deal of troll guilds at least what i can see. I like to ask the people of the wonderful forums if there are any troll guilds out the. Horde, Neutral, Evil does not matter.

The good ol’ factions of WoW. The Horde, paragons of goodness, the neutrals, Earthen Ring etc, and the evil ones, the Alliance.

Jokes aside, expect a massive rise in troll guilds soon.tm when Zandalari get closer and closer to being released.

Here’s a couple you might like to check out:

These might also interest you:

6 Likes

I can’t praise this guild enough. It’s the best I’ve ever been in, it has an amazing community with incredible officer team, steady amount of 2-3 events a week and what’s best: when you want to come on one evening and just RP, there will most likely be someone to RP with. This character received more character development than any other I have, simply because members here are so keen on RPing and developing not only their characters, but the characters of others.

You will not regret joining this guild.

I’m sorry that I can’t say much about these people. I’ve seen them around in the campaign on Zandalar, if you’re going for a more fanatic approach to rebuilding the troll empire, go with these guys!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.