Are we going to enter dragonflight with stuttering?

Wow… It’s a shame you have to have this explained to you then. Quotas, which is what you are advocating, have no place in a world if you want people to improve. You give people the ability to get ahead based on their skin colour race etc they use it to help them. It’s rubbish as is your virtue signalling comment.

The stuttering issue is still very much there. It seems however to be somewhat alleviated by turning ingame sound completely off for some reason. If you turn the game sound off and relog. It seems to be a bit better for some reason. Needs to be fixed asap.

1 Like

I disabled the sound aswell and it immediately felt better.

Seems that I have to relog/restart with sound off for it to take effect tho. Is that something you noticed?

Nope, I just switch sound off within game but don’t have to-restart and the stuttering goes away.

This is really annoying, I’m waiting for this to be fixed before starting playing Dragonflight so I still haven’t even set foot in the new areas yet despite having an active sub. The initial levelling is one of my favourite parts of the game and after I had the first few weeks of BfA totally ruined by the server lag I vowed not to do that again and just wait until any initial problems were sorted.

But that’s nearly 2 weeks since launch and it’s still not playing properly, actually as others have said the stuttering problem only appeared with the pre-patch but you’d think with all the reports since the actual expansion launch they’d have found and fixed the problem by now.

Playing without sound is not an option… playing with frequent 0.2 second pauses is not an option either.

So for now I continue running around oribos checking if this problem is fixed and basically wait for the launch of a playable expansion.

I read someone saying it only happens on Nvidia graphic cards, though I’m sure I’ve seen some saying it happens with AMD as well. I’m almost tempted to try one of those new AMD cards that are launching next week, if only I knew it would be a 100% fix.

1 Like

I’ve tried multiple drivers on two different nvidia gpus. Fully DDU wiped them before installing just to make sure everything is in order and the issue is still there. Neither of the rigs I tested on use the nvidia hd audio driver for its sound. They use either a soundcard or onboard sound from the motherboard and the issue is still preset. This leads me to believe that its not gpu related. I could be wrong tho.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.