well this is my vampire in wow
https://ibb.co/7QSR8mV

12 Likes

whut?..
im confused.

7 Likes

Omg, I always wished someone would ask!

Yes! Yes, I am :vampire:

(I’ve been a vampire lover as long as I can remember. It’s almost on par with my love of Star Wars and anything cyberpunk.)

1 Like

i love Star Wars and Cyberpunk aswell :smiley: sometimes i mix them with adding Star Wars mod to Cyberpunk allowes u have light sabors in the game and even force push npcs :rofl:

2 Likes

I remember I had a bad copy or sth and the game froze after the intro :joy: I was so mad, but got it working after a few days.

2 Likes

I still play it 2 or 3 times a year. It remains to this day my favourite ever video game.

Also your copy probably wasn’t bad, the game was very, very broken when it launched … It still is unless you get the unofficial patch

2 Likes

very nice!

4 Likes

post edited

4 Likes

Yes, it was very buggy.

My trio of all time favs is Bloodlines, Fallout 2 and Planescape Torment. I don’t know if any new games can ever change that. The nostalgia adds up to it too.

Can’t because Blood elf Death Knights are unable to customize their eyes. Thank you Blizzard.

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Clown likes it.

Although more of a hairy beast kinda guy myself. In Wow, but also irl, if we’re gonna get all personal!

Stay “hydrated” :sunglasses:

Correction, the best vampire movie is ‘Vampire in Brooklyn’ 1995 :clown_face:

Correction! The best is “Dracula: Dead and Loving it!” from the same year
:wine_glass: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

No.

But that’s what a vampire would say! :bat:

1 Like

Correction, the best vampire movie is ‘The Lost Boys’ 1987…

No wait, ‘30 days of Night’ 2007

No, I mean ‘Queen of the Damned’ 2002

Oh, but what about ‘Nosferatu’ 1922

3 Likes

It’s obviously Twilight.

/thread

2 Likes

I actually rather the Herzog version of Nospheratu. Best vampire movie for modern audiences imho!

1 Like

Unironically don’t mind those Twilight movies. I mean, they’re not good but they got an unjustified about of hate.

Actually a fantastic shout!

1 Like

No … but …

I am batman !
:rofl:

1 Like