Are you a vampire?

That’s great news.

Now I have something to purge again!

But… sparkly vampires :woozy_face:

I was dragged to see the second one. I will never forget.

The best Twilight movie was a parody ^^ I love parodies.

Tbf, some ideas of the author were not that bad. Vampires with super powers are a nice version of them. The “sparkling” on the other hand was misplaced. But still better than “burning in the sunlight”.

Edit: If I would have been the author, I would have wrote the vampires so that when exposed to sunlight, they suffer from strong pain. Much more subtle but still very impactful.

I don’t find the sparkly vampire any worse than the Anne Rice broody goth vampire.

Personally I like my vampires to be more monstrous. I’ll always have a soft spot for Nossie, Tzimisce and Gangrel style kindred.

A decent vampire film is ‘The Hunger’ as for games, then Bloodrayne was good (the film was a bit meh)

3 Likes

I want to bet on that most guys were “dragged” to see one or all the Twilight movies :grin:

Although first time I watched it was on DVD.
I remember watching it while enjoying two McD menus. I liked the food very much

1 Like

Yeah, I want vampire stuff to be bleak. Not Vampire Diaries kind of teen drama.

drains the blood

1 Like

I own them all on Blu-ray, I’m not even sorry.

2 Likes

And you shouldn’t be.
Clown never judges how others live their lives.

Well maybe dictators and most politicians :upside_down_face:

You’re still Palivar the Master Mogger to me even if you’re nekkid and enjoy Twilight :hugs:

Yup, please don’t tell anyone!

I’m not nekkid… just gone for more of a Wildhammer look.

Screenshot-20220812-105758-Chrome

2 Likes

I belive you meant to say.

𝔢𝔵𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

1 Like

Haha, I see, thought it was a form of protest or sth ^^ I think I might never change the attire of this forum troll.

1 Like

more like a viking :rofl:

2 Likes

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was kinda cool though - plus it had Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan in it.

5 Likes

Yes, but that’s old skool. Old skool = good :smiling_face_with_tear: Brb gotta watch some Xena.

2 Likes

Hey this is cheating, Joss Whedon never made a bad production…

I love how this thread just turned into random banter ^^

1 Like