Arena 2400+ illusion scandal. please fix blizzard

So basically i’ve been having this problem, which is completly stupid. Back in Wod season 1 when you earned 2400+ in 3v3 arena. You was able to purchase the two illusions “Primal victory” & “Glorious Tyranni”. However, at that time there wasn’t anything called “Appearances” So if you like me used the illusion on one of the weapons like an enchant would do. You would not the season after get it in the appearances. Lucky for me i saved my “Primal Victory” in the bank, so the season after when i used it, it came in my appearances. But the Glorious tyranni that i used on the weapon at that time didnt.

As you can see in this video of bajheera purchasing the illusions.

I’ve been making 2-3 tickets about this over the years and still dont understand how i haven’t got the illusion back that i’ve deserved.

Anyone else having this problem?

2 Likes

Hi Bashyz,

A lot of players have raised the issue of Glorious Tyranny enchants from Mists of Pandaria and Blizzard’s half-way solution in patch 7.3 to enable those who had the “enchant” to use the “illusion” via the duelist criteria. This missed quite a few people who didn’t sit rating, or obtained through RBG or 5v5.

Not exactly the same issue, but we’re after the same solution… A fix where Blizzard updates some fairly simple criteria to enable eligible people to use the illusion. I.e. is the enchant/appearance on a weapon.

The good news is that it is on their radar in a fairly big way (see linked post below), and we all need to keep the issue alive with forums, in-game tools and other platforms (twitter etc.) to make it worth their while to fix. So keep up the fight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.