Argent Dawn, Communities, Us VS Them & Escapism

yeall ill just go insane and meekly ask / beg the oocers to stop bothering me or get into the endless cycle of the report tool > Ticketing system > be told to use the report tool that hasnt done anything as our cases are Priority 6 tickets compared to the Prio 3 character stuck in limbo ones

I hope youre just feigning ignorance op but people being vocal and antagonistic are exactly the last things they have left to do and what seemed to have worked in the past when enough noise was made @ Blizzard’s front door and social media platforms

1 Like

Pretty sure discussing the OOC side of RP communities is significant itself to RP, but again it’s my opinion. You are more than welcome to disagree with it.

My character isn’t anything with this hook ( Seeing its OOC) , so not significant to RP.

Roleplayers killed all the other roleplaying servers, not OOCers as they like to claim.

You only need to look at the awful RP council on DB for example.

There shouldn’t be OOC players on a roleplaying realm, full stop.

These players have plenty of other realms to choose from. The amount of OOC characters is saddening.

7 Likes

OOC chars, cringe trp profiles that don’t go away no matter how much I report or open tickets, yet blizz keeps telling me it’s solved when I know it’s not. This doesn’t belogn on AD, simple.

Funny, but sadly not true.
Nice try though cowboy :pleading_face:

1 Like

C’mon, don’t follow the bait of this troller, it will lead you bad places.

1 Like

It’s already to late… I see a dark cave. A very dark one… Littered with no life whatsoever.

Then turn back to us!

1 Like

I shall always use this as case and point for why OOCers cause problems where there would not be problems if they were more considerate of RPers:

Let me take you back to the events of 8.2.5 where Argent Dawn decided to set up an event where we were to RP out the events of Sylvanas Windrunner betraying the Horde…

The event was set to be great, everyone was extremely hyped to RP out one of the most pivotal events of the expansion just as we had done with RPing out the battles of Darkshore and Lordaeron. The Horde forces began gathering upon the great gates of Orgrimmar, banners flying, the Alliance stood before the gates as well, ready for one last ditch assault on the Horde. The stage was set, but alas, Blizzard had accidentally botched server phasing and Argent Dawn had merged in with Defias Brotherhood, Moonglade and Earthen Ring. Within moments the air became heavy with squadrons of giant dragons making screenshots hard to take and lag levels rose to an insane degree. RPers lines became clouded out by OOCers spamming the chat, some of them flying up to us having never seen RP before going ‘what’s going on here xD’. Defias players swooped down on any Alliance who’d accidentally aggro’d a guard, hell broke loose all around as people on yaks, mammoths and clefthoofs lined the walls and although we endured, the OOCers successfully made the event a mess.

I will never stop using that event as a cornerstone for why OOCers behaviour is considered so terrible on this server and why the ‘us vs them’ attitude exists. It’s because at this rate you won’t be able to RP in a faction capital without being surrounded by them disrupting your RP whether it is on purpose or by accident.

21 Likes

boots up WoW
takes a sip of monster energy while checking my raider io score
browses through the dozens of PvE realms and thousands of potential guilds available for me

HMMMM… WHAT REALM SHALL I CHOOSE… RP? WHAT’S THAT? I HAVE NO INTEREST IN RP! IT’S FOR NERDS!

chooses an RP realm

AHHH… YES… FINALLY A REALM TO SUIT MY HARCORE PVE AND OOC NEEDS…

This is literally how stupid some of these non-RPers are that picked a RP realm. Get outta here with your ‘‘friendly community’’ and ''I just want to watch RPers!" arguments.

If you claim to be part of a friendly community then at least participate in it, which none of these Pepegas seem to do. AD is for RP and I’ve met some great and amazing people whilst being part of said community. I’d recommend it.

If there’s no interest in that, then I can recommend Azerite Airlines, now for only 20 Azerite you can buy a one-way :point_right: :airplane: ticket to the nearest PvE realm.

18 Likes

We’re all for trying to get more content-heads to tryout RP and contribute more to the roleplay scene, that’s for sure.

But if they show a complete disrespect for the community / grief my events / recruitment / our campaigns, they rightfully deserve to be told to leave this server with haste …

4 Likes

everyone i don’t like is PCU :sob:

25 Likes

Famous argument that got me into them in the first place. :clown_face:

Well that happened :rofl:
Let me hide my blush.

With that attitude, there’s only one clown in here :clown_face:

1 Like

damn PCU and there …

flicks through cards

… roleplay events

5 Likes

Yeah ok thanks Featherwind you became boring after the first post have a good one

18 Likes

what character does karyin have in a PCU guild because this is new to me, a certified PCU clown.

Please don’t throw our hard-earned title out so recklessly.

8 Likes