Argent Dawn, Communities, Us VS Them & Escapism

I’m muslim.

Dmitris is Jewish.

Do not use the issues which plague my community against my good friends in the PCU, a community I am proudly part of.

15 Likes

Here’s a helpful list of all PCU guilds for those getting confused:

Join today, best decision you’ve not yet made!

14 Likes

i would also like to know this

1 Like

is featherwind just ilyadris rebranded or a new guy

10 Likes

Is THAT how you spell it?

I assume it’s the same 1

I thought it was them for a second

500 PCU members
5 seconds

You think we won’t

4 Likes

Either it is and he deleted his human paladin on AD.

Or it isn’t and this one’s just another troll.

EDIT: or he’s hidden his profile on check pvp.

After the futa stuff i wouldn’t blame him

3 Likes

Most likely tbqh.

1 Like

You can always compare achievement, no?

Who’s Ilyadris?

If it is him, he’s moved the rogue and changed its name (because now ilyadris doesn’t exist)

And i do not remember the paladin’s name.

And pets probably, I thought they just changed their name.

Any massively anti-pcu night elf rogue pve gamer I just instantly link to them though.

1 Like

White Rose thing must be when the PCU denounced Yorkshire and sided with Henry VI

14 Likes

Perhaps I’ve something of a warped perspective on this matter, and I’ll openly admit that. I’ve been struggling with roleplay as of late due to issues with my mental, whereas I’ve found PvE to often be a much easier task to partake in because, for me at least, I feel less pressure and less stressed trying to heal an M+ than roleplay.

I’ve really struggled to find PvE guilds on the server, which, while it makes sense, has been somewhat disheartening. I’d rather not have to go on another server where I don’t know anybody and level a fresh 120 just to maybe find PvE.

That being said, I have been in situations where I’ve been roleplaying in Stormwind, and OOCers have turned up with absurdly large mounts or emote spam or what have you, and it has been a frustrating experience, so I get the dislike put towards those who don’t respect that this roleplaying server has, surprise surprise, roleplayers on it.

1 Like

moved server too, he moved off of AD on the nelf rogue.

Last time he reared his ugly head everybody was like; “you don’t even play on this server”

or

“how about post on your AD paladin?”

1 Like

Mhm! It’s just one way of checking.

Pets is another way I didn’t think if. But yes, anyone that is -that- anti-PCU, you can’t help but have that suspicion at the back of your mind.

1 Like

just wondering when world of warcraft subscriber marlight / stallnorth will be joining the award winning PCU?

1 Like