Argent Dawn, Communities, Us VS Them & Escapism

But I did! Painted Shield!

5 Likes

Absolutely nothing stops PvE guilds respecting the server rules / playing into the RP enviroment by encouraging RP + kicking people who are griefing

There’s not some choice between PVE / RP - you can just do both if you want. Even the PCU has an LFG channel where we do mythics / heroic nyalotha etc - I’m sure other communities are similar

10 Likes

b-bbb… based?

6 Likes

Perroy betrayed big Ed for the betterment of the english royal line through the Tudors

Absolutely! Don’t remotely regret it.

1 Like

Damn it, I lost a bet because of you!

2 Likes

Or, you can always just pug stuff/join a crossrealm PvE community to do stuff with them.

9 Likes

Fair enough! I hope to see more of that in the future, then, because while I’ve not always had an interest in PvE, really since I joined AD a couple of years back it’s been a very low priority, having the option just feels nice.

You can. But you might get tired of running Shrine of the Storm as a priest, lifegripping people into the defensive circle and screaming at the screen as they run/blink/heroic leap/roll out of it for the umpteenth time JUST STAND IN THE DEFENSE FIELD.

Pugs are stressful.

Edit: And on a more serious note, some pugs are just real meanspirited :frowning:

I don’t get to this day what is so difficult about not coming to an RP realm if you have no intention of RPing at all.

We’re not here for you to spectate us, if we wanted spectators we’d be sitting in our gamer chairs streaming via Twitch and calling out our subs and donators.

Shout out to Coldshade for the 10 month resub, appreciate it.

We’re also not here for you to take advantage of our inflated transmog prices, there’s easier ways to make your gold out there.

14 Likes

You can’t blame a whole group for the failings of one or two friends of that group, that’s just silly.

And I’m curious as to this white rose thing also, but do the words Duskwood and red have any link to this?

On topic, all players should be respecting other players choice of hobby while playing WoW, hassling and disrupting roleplayers on an RP realm needs to be looked at more harshly by GMs in game, but I suppose toxicity is why we can’t have nice things…or something like that. I’m never very up to date with such things.

2 Likes

hahahahaha

please dont speak about things you don’t know.

yes I’m a muslim.

21 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ea9zMG5WsAAL0ZR.jpg:large

4 Likes

Mate it says you’re a dwarf

7 Likes

it’s about what you believe…

… not what you appear to be

9 Likes

That’s one of five bars performed within five seconds

what happened to ur guild tag… . ?

3 Likes

Hah, I think you forgot the clown makeup this morning.

2 Likes

Daily reminder to report any griefer/troller/loller, anyone with a non-RP conform name, inappropiate content in TRP/MRP Addons to Blizzard as they have said multiple times before.

Any RP-unfriendly name/griefing/harassment can be reported and the GMs will try to look into the issue.

When a player is found in violation of Blizzard’s policies (including the RP server policies), the penalties for such actions might include: a warning, a temporary suspension, or even account closure depending on the severity and frequency of the violation.

We can all contribute to building a better, friendlier server community that is devoid of predators and griefers if we go hand in hand and report any misconduct. Sadly Blizzard has not (yet) gone full moderation on (RP) servers when it comes to harassment. So that is why we have to report it manually.

Here’s how to report a misconduct manually (+ TRP3 Addon):

• If you see a misconduct (e.g. inappropiate text/harassment liek hate speech, obscenity, etc.) in the TRP3 Addon or ingame (griefing), you have to left-click/select the player.

• As per usual the small TRP3 actionbar will pop up when you click on the player. On the far right is a blue speech bubble symbol that reads “Report Profile to Blizzard”.

• You will be redirected to https:// eu.battle. net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/1501/solution. Be sure to have your region saved to English (EU).

• Scroll down to step 3, where is states the following:

If you’re trying to report a player for inappropriate text in an addon which doesn’t allow right-click reporting, contact us.

• Click on Contact Us below.

• In the ticket, state the following information:

1. Describe the problem as a RP server problem.
  2. State the player’s name + server (e.g. Thrall-ArgentDawn).
  3. State the misconduct (griefing/harassment/obscene text/etc.) Be as detailed as possible.
  4. State “The Addon data was transferred through logged addon messages on [date] around [time] at [location].”
  5. Extremely important: Attach screenshots of the misconduct. That adds to the proof of the player going against the (server) rules.
10 Likes

You made my day, thank you.

1 Like

Imagine being this spiteful, like, all the time

Right, ilyadris?

Being you must be incredibly tiring.

2 Likes