Argent dawn for wm wpvp

Not all of them but a subset certainly did, that’s how the GM started the guild; his roleplay guilds failed and he decided instead in his anger that he would grief rp forever more.

If you want to see the caliber of person that joins them feel free to read through this trainwreck thread starting with my post here Argent Dawn is a WPvPer’s heaven - #27 by Vilem-argent-dawn

And if you would like to know more:

The GM (benedictus) sent me a mail with bleach, effectively telling me to commit suicide:

Then they went to the trouble of making some bizarre horse erp video with alts and a guild created on Skullcrusher:

<links edited - Blizzard>

They even used the real life name of the GM of Frozen Paw Clan in some attempt to frame him for this, fun fact though; their GM filmed it, and the Perroy char is played by Dawnscale’s very own Luna Windfeather, or Rocket for you Horde guys that remember Honourbound Offensive, a guild that ended up folding into the abomination ranks as well.

The cherry on top for the vid is that they made a bunch of fake youtube accounts just to post comments and make it look like people watched it.

17 Likes