Argent dawn for wm wpvp

Only RP realms have a shared Warmode that would allow for rivalary and so on.

Basically if he does it on an RP realm, his group would only ever encounter other folks from the RP realms, allowing a community of Warmode World Player Versus Player to form.

You know “Hey I know that player he’s good/bad/a jerk lets get him!”.

All the other servers are clumped together in one giant mass of war mode shards so you’ll likely never run into the same player/guild/group ever again.

1 Like

There’s nobody in wm on rp servers because it’s 95% Alliance on rp servers.

This whole argument about coming here for warmode wouldn’t be an issue if they didn’t come uninvited to PVP happening in old zones like Northrend and actively grief roleplayers.

There is simply no rivalry either because they as soon as they are wiped instead of calling for help from their guild/community members from the same server they will post an ad on LFG and bring forth an army of off-realmers.

Come off it, stop trying to shill ad for world pvp and making these threads. You people have no interest in creating an actual pvp community but instead you want to grief some roleplayers because you have too much free time.

9 Likes

Why are ppl taking this absolute clown OP serious he keeps making these threads astroturfing for the griefer / horse ERP Scarlet Scourte guild

4 Likes

Yeah. I had a look at the topics he’s created and wouldn’t you know it, he tried to get this thing going back in november as well.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/kill-all-horde-rogues-of-same-certain-name/100541

Also REALLY hyping up the horse lords back then as well. :horse:

5 Likes

Strange ppl truly I guess there is also a good reason he has his alts hidden these days

5 Likes

Something wrong with promoting community?

“Hey guys, what do you think of this idea?”

“We all hate it.”

“Well I don’t care! I’ll do it anyway!”

With your kind of community? Yeah abomination. The rest of us don’t like horse ERP.

3 Likes

Is it really certain he’s from our Scarlet ‘friends’? Or just a misinformed shill?

Also what were those rumors about our Scarlet ‘friends’ actually being former rp’ers-turned-griefer out of spite? I could use some education.

There is a guild called “Honorbound Offensive” were the former GM has an alt in the scarlet scourge + some of the people commenting on that forum thread with their guild tag suddenly being turned into forsakens wearing scarlet crusade outfits (aka what the scarlet scourge wears)

1 Like

Damn… that’s actually even worse than a normal griefer. Sad too.

It’s extremely sad and an insight into the type of mediocre RPers they used to be tbh

2 Likes

I would not know, I’ve never been very active on Horde RP, never managed to get into it ( hoping to change that by levelling a Zandalari Druid), so I don’t know how good or bad Honorbound Offensive was.

I think this is the first time I see the name Honorbound Offensive.

Yeah as i am aware they really did not do much as an RP guild and was rather short lived.

Yeah he is just an abom alt + has created this exact topic in the past + linked the Scarlet Scourge threads as advertisment on the general forums

3 Likes

You might be more familiar with Alliance guilds then, one erp den in particular the Dawnscale Vanguard.

Many of them are now abominations, so that guild is literally just a bunch of angry erpers taking their frustrations out on Stormwind.

4 Likes

I’ve seen the guild around but haven’t had much interaction with them. I do know someone who used to be in there, so gonna see if they remember it like that. It’s a bit coïncidental though that suddenly every disgruntled rp’er would turn into an abomination.

Not all of them but a subset certainly did, that’s how the GM started the guild; his roleplay guilds failed and he decided instead in his anger that he would grief rp forever more.

If you want to see the caliber of person that joins them feel free to read through this trainwreck thread starting with my post here Argent Dawn is a WPvPer’s heaven - #27 by Vilem-argent-dawn

And if you would like to know more:

The GM (benedictus) sent me a mail with bleach, effectively telling me to commit suicide:

Then they went to the trouble of making some bizarre horse erp video with alts and a guild created on Skullcrusher:

<links edited - Blizzard>

They even used the real life name of the GM of Frozen Paw Clan in some attempt to frame him for this, fun fact though; their GM filmed it, and the Perroy char is played by Dawnscale’s very own Luna Windfeather, or Rocket for you Horde guys that remember Honourbound Offensive, a guild that ended up folding into the abomination ranks as well.

The cherry on top for the vid is that they made a bunch of fake youtube accounts just to post comments and make it look like people watched it.

17 Likes

I love how whoever played you just went AFK, Vilem.

Jesus Christ.

1 Like