Argent Dawn is a WPvPer’s heaven

Go back to your tears in “Horde wins Every BG cause bad”

You go to AD forum lol.

AD alliance realm full of weirdos.

All the server really needs is one Horde wpvp guild that’s serious enough to keep up the pressure and warmode will balance itself.

1 Like

There’s always been massive world pvp events here.

400vs400 in northrend back in WoD and no, I’m not exaggerating with the numbers.

There’s also alot of actual pvpers who tend to hang outside Goldshire inn. You don’t really need to be in some RP guild to join in lol Just be a “griefer” as the RP community calls us and rush in with your raid of friends. It’ll result in a massive reports from them but atleast you’ll get a free name change lol

Ignore all the people that say you can’t join unless you’ve got some RP identity lol They turned on their pvp, so we have the right to attack them.

I have respect for the RP community they make the server/game more realistic in a way.

The raids that happen now are a joke compared to previous expansions but this was wpvp on AD

2 Likes

Well there is at least one AD Horde WPvP guild. It would be good if another one or two, and then 2 or 3 Alliance WPvP guilds on AD. Sounds like AD could be great for WPvP mainly because of the different sharding they wanted.

I was on AD with a test char once, thought I’d take a look in Goldshire - made the mistake of entering the inn. Holy moly. Will never go back lol.

2 Likes

Walks into thread
I wonder what this is about
reads posts
Ok. See ya. Not getting into this endless argument
activates a ripoff version of M.O.T.H.E.R’s extraction system

Uh… why bother with this comment?

Just pointing out that you’ve been arguing the same points on both sides using the same reasoning each time. Just seems rather pointless to continue for both sides.
Neither side is going to admit their wrong on something.

1 Like

So why did you boost the thread with a pointless comment? You ressed it lol.

I am not trying to get someone to change their mind. I am trying to put into willing players minds that AD could be a great place for WM community.

Do not come. We do not want you.

Not interested in roleplay? Don’t come to Argent Dawn. Simple as.

I hope you get banned for being a racist we dont need players like you.

AD is a RP server keep away unless you want to RP that simple.

1 Like

If you got no intentions to roleplay, then don’t come to a roleplay realm.

They got all banned and the guild disbanded.

People who don’t participate in roleplay on a roleplay realm are very well known. We call them “stupid” and usually mass report them.

All players are welcome to AD.

Just be aware of the 3 main rules.
Naming appropriately
No harrassment
Use /say/yell chats for RP purpose, avoid excessive ooc talk / abreviations.

There is no reason telling people not to play AD and acting insufferable towards them if they don’t rp 24/7, build the community and try to share the realm rules.

It is litterally enforced only with in-game reports, if RPers have a problem with others you report.

Even if you have no interest in RP but want to witness or be around it you are welcome. Just obey realm specific rules as well as the usual rules and you will never be banned. Some people might try only RP once ever, still fine.
It’s griefers and constant ooc immersion busting that most should have a problem with.

1 Like

umm, no they’re not. That is the kind of mentality that gets people thinking that Goldshire is OK and is RP. RP’rs or those who want to ry out RP are welcome.

Agreed, even if you can’t get the ‘right’ name for your character, you can avoid stuff that seems so desperate as ‘Yoloswaggin’ or ‘ikillalotxx’, for example the name ‘Kreymore’ is a perfectly good RP name, might be a surname or a first name, either way, it works.

Sadly, this looks to be the wrong kind of audience to preach that message to. The OP, who is an alt of an already known Griefer guild on AD has rather famously no intention of following the realm policies.

I’d say avoid -any- OOC talk/abbreviations, but that might just be me.

The only valid thing there is the 24/7 bit. There absolutely -is- a reason to tell people not to play AD and acting insufferably towards them -if- they are coming with the sole intention of disrupting the server type. I mean that there is the reason.

Umm. No…That’s not how it works. If I am trying to organise some clandestine business with a Goblin Fixer who can source me some cheap mercenary labour to look like a bandit gang carrying out a raid as a diversion, I’m not going to carry on RPing because ‘JohhhhhnyX’ suddenly turns up and stands there watching. I’m going to say “Evening there fellow, afraid I’m talking business to this chap if you are here to see him, if you’re here to see me, then give me a brief idea why and I will be with you in a minute” If Johhhhnyxx keeps hanging around, that then is just awkward and precludes the RP. I’m not going to enlist the services of some geezer who can hire a bunch of likely lads and lasses to off a bloke as a diversion when I have someone just standing there and soundlessly watching.

It ain’t a soap opera. The people RPing are doing so for their own amusement, not to put on a ‘show’. If it was a spectacle or show for OOC’ers then frankly, we should get paid, I mean you watch TV? The actors get paid, you read a book, the author gets paid, you listen to an audiobook, the narrator gets paid. By just standing and watching, and not joining in, you -are- disrupting things.

Just give it a go, try RPing, even if you think you are ‘rubbish’ at it, chances are almost certain that the people you are interacting with will be more -helpful- to a new RP’er, than Dismissive. I mean I would much rather be sat around a tavern table talking to ten new characters who had neve tried RP before, but were -trying- their best, than one jacka$$ who knew what RP was and was actively disrupting…

2 Likes

I have never RP’ed. I realm transfered to friends to be able to be in the same guild. They were on AD. I had no idea what RP even was. I never did it myself and i never see it anywhere from others. I also never use the chats or /say /yell. Just play the game :slight_smile:

Enabling wpvp means getting ganked everywhere as horde by the way. Everything gets camped by alliance. Good luck trying to get an invasion box for conquest. Not a chance :slight_smile:

I agree, but unfortunately I often see the same attitude against anyone that isn’t big on RP and people assume they are trolls that only want to ruin other people’s RP.

It depends on the distance I’d say.
Standing right next to people is awkward and rude.
But standing/or sitting somewhere is not a big deal and certainly not disrupting in my opinion.

People should be a bit more welcoming and don’t assume every (part-time)OOC player are only there to troll.

I used to RP, but not anymore. But I know the rules of the realm and don’t interfere with other people’s RP.
Can I stay on AD, or must I leave? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No just no please please dont speak on behalf of the server .

Even if you no longer RP of course you’re still welcome. You used the server for its designated purpose. There are plenty of people who take a break from RP or quit entirely. But at least they came here with the intent to RP.

Therein lies the difference, just not wanting those who never will or have a derogatory opinion of it in favour of harasssing others.