Argent Dawn is a WPvPer’s heaven

God please stay away from Argent Dawn if you don’t want to role play

8 Likes

this is the part where you run away

5 Likes

Haha thanks :smiley:

Warmode isn’t balanced, that’s just a pure lie lol.

It’s actually empty you will in fact a total of 2 horde players in it because of the alliance being favoured in terms of rewards despite having a much higher pop on rp realms!

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: Who wants? Its free!

1 Like

Yw, it’s almost as funny as that car crash of a guild you had; the failure is why you turned into an angry boy and ran to the so called ‘griefer guild’, right?

8 Likes

Dude, eeh, my guild has been inactive for years, I returned to the game this fall.

Why are you so angry?
I did some arenas with them and that is why I joined, for the lols and Shizz posting.

I think you misinterpret contempt for anger.

I hope you have as much fun killing stormwind guard npcs and anduin every friday as the rest of them do.

1 Like

What you described you were doing is purposely disrupting RP, which, as far as im aware, is a bannable offense

5 Likes

But…but…“Horde Bias…”

2 Likes

Indeed, Argent Dawn is not a Regular Normal realm.
Argent Dawn is an Roleplay realm where you should RP. Your main incentive and reason why you join Argent Dawn should be WoW RP, no WM, no faction balance, no leaderboards.

5 Likes

Hey my dude, just a question, is it true that, you stalked the leader of the Scarlet guild and mailed him bleach after you doxxed him?

I am just curious.

Warmode in Argent Dawn is boring if you’re bot into RP. You either roll over Horde players as alliance or flee from the alliance as horde player. Just accept that you get ganked but also get a 30% bonus as compensation and move on.

Is that what he told you to post? Cute.

He sent me this back in November
https://i.gyazo.com/8bd5c9206bbe603e4d4e03a9f42c857e.png

And posted my facebook profile pic more recently.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675487580107702294/675502151128317993/pic.jpg

He also posted my linkedin profile on various discords, so I think that actually it was I that was doxxed by him.

The lengths some angry young men will go to, I guess.

11 Likes

I am sorry, he just told me about it on the discord, made it seem like you sent him bleach in real life, and that would have been rather hallarious.

And no, he did not tell me to post anything.
Wow, I just wanted the story from both sides.

Then I am afraid that he lied to you, he does that a lot.

2 Likes

How is this hilarious.

6 Likes

ok so what’s your story about going from RPing to griefing RPers, I’d love to hear that story too

2 Likes

You know that he also did a video of him and his guild mates ERPing with a horse? Honestly a weird one.

3 Likes

Well, my character is still in lvl 18, so haven’t gotten around to it really, mostly now I play on this, doing my warmode daily quest things, annoying alliance scræbs that way and doing poorly in arenas. Other than that I am mostly at work or having my alliance char that I RP on :wink:

I mean, all of you are making alot of assumptions.