Argent Dawn is a WPvPer’s heaven

Nice try. The last resort of a failed argument, character assassination. Well played :slight_smile:

Not even a guestimate? Don’t have to name names. How many do you guess?

So you actually encourage this behaviour? Maybe you secretly like the attention.

So you don’t have numbers. Why can’t you say “I have no evidence for my argument”. ?

More encouragement… you guys actually want this don’t you :slight_smile:

Opinion, but not a rule.

Neither the above quotes mention PvP. An individual GM may just decide to ban/suspend someone for PvP, but then another might say “that’s just PvP”. Where is the rule that says PvP flagged players cannot be attacked?

I’m going by a statement made by Blizz support on WM being enabled: “If you do not wish to engage in open world PvP combat in World of Warcraft, disable War Mode”. But WM is just a toggle method for PvP flagging, same as /PVP - that is turned off in world, WM is turned off in a rested area. What’s the difference? Not seen any rule that says can’t kill a player PvP flagged.

Where is this mysterious rule for PvP? Or is it just wishful thinking.

My M+ and Arena matches are relatively well played, yes.
How’s your content going this patch?

Because it’s an unfair way of arguing it’s not true. It’s not like Blizzard literally releases their ban statistics. All I can tell you is that it happens and plenty of people who are from AD can back me up on that.

Keep being unreasonable, buddy.

You’re ignoring the fact that’s written on the End User License Agreement that most players don’t bother to read.
I guess there’s nothing else I can do.

Just gonna say, I’m tired of this people promoting Argent Dawn.
Edit: By promoting I mean, WM bonuses, leaderboard, etc such as OP post.

Players gather for an RP-PvP event, which surprise has more involvement than mashing buttons.

Player B decides to switch pvp on and just disrupt event because ‘hey this’ll be funny’.

Players have event disrupted brought to a halt because Player B has stepped in and is not there for the RP side to things.

Players ask Player B to stop politely, they do not and continue. Therefore disrupting/griefing a players experience. Leading to a report followed with a warning initially. Followed by a ban if continued.

1 Like

because if I say I recall about 15 players I inconvenienced with forcing them on a vacay from the game you’ll just move goal posts or flatout state I’m lying because I can’t namedrop players or guilds on the forums

You just have to believe me or take part on a social experiment where you grief an event and risk getting suspended

All I know is that the GM’s I talked with were cordial, understanding and accepted my reasoning each time I applied the same logic as others wrote in this thread (as well as saying they will investigate the issue :slight_smile:), resulting in these players vanishing for 12+ hours and not rearing their dumb mugs on the same campaign again afterwards

i dont get it…So i know AD but Warmode is not about realms?!

Having lots of fun, but why you are bringing up rated and M+ in a WPvP topic is a mystery. Maybe you are clutching at straws because you have no argument?

Since you have no evidence that players are actually getting banned for WPvP, would you say that you have no basis to say players are getting banned for WPvP?

Asking for evidence is not unreasonable. If you make a statement, it’s either opinion or fact. If you do not have facts, it’s opinion. What would you say your statements are, opinion or fact?

You are ignoring the fact that PvP is an optional game mode. If a player does not like it, they can exit that game mode. To my knowledge, based on facts, that’s Blizz’s stance of WPvP. And this topic is about WPvP in War Mode.

Evidence that players got banned? It’s not unreasonable to ask for evidence. If you have it, that could settle the argument of whether PvP is bannable.

You don’t have to name them. So, you got 15 players banned for PvP. Where they banned? Or warned and just left. How can you know they were banned?

And was this in War Mode, which is what this topic is about?

Because naming and shaming is against the forum rules. Furthermore I do not keep a list of people I’ve reported, and furthermore seen some sort of action taken against them as if it’s some sort of trophy/achievement.

You’re really not get it. Like Foulheart said above, feel free to do it yourself as an experiment and see what happens. You’ll have your evidence there then.

can you at least understand basic English and remember where I mentioned they were griefing events that had PvP enabled and War Mode disabled

They disregarded the PvP element due to the circumstances and hit them with the banhammer due to the following rule:

Alternatively this was one I used when some GM was playing hardball and didn’t want to handle my ticket:

Behaviour that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect, and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behaviour is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.

So what your saying is, you don’t know they were banned. That the case?

Not going to beat my head against a wall any further. Like I said, just give it a go yourself and see how that works out.

It’s awfully dense of this guy anyway as someone who is completely oblivious to rules on RP servers to ask for evidence because if we don’t name & shame it’s obviously not true.

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I see the clownsade’s very own forum astroturfer is hard at work again.

We don’t have Blood Elves or Vulpera. :man_shrugging:

Void elves and Worgen though, hehe.

t. Man who keeps linking the same page when it’s been proven through evidence not to apply to RP servers.

Long story short, Sharding stopped RP, which upset a lot of people in the EU and US, Blizzard changed it so that RP Realms have their own Shard. The Warmode bonus is decided by zone, not by shard, SO people with Warmode on on Argent Dawn, are only connected to the other people with Warmode on,from other roleplay realms. Given that the Faction balance is 70% Alliance and 30% Horde, and that the Alliance still get the 30% bonus, it is rather blatantly slanted in the favour of the Alliance.

The OP therefore is trying to encourage people to destroy the absolute last RP realm in the game, out of sheer malevolent spite, when their gameplay is already catered to elsewhere, and some unpleasant folk are joining in.

In a nutshell.

1 Like

The quote below is taken from a support topic titled “PvP Harassment” and overrides PvP off rules.

"The Game Master staff will not intervene in Player versus Player (PvP) disputes."

Only further down does the support article talk about WM and Classic. I don’t doubt a GM could be sympathetic to a complaint, and they have discretion to take action, even if just a warning. But the official rule for PvP is non intervention.

Evidence that they were banned?

Why can’t you just say, I don’t actually know anyone was banned for PvP, therefore I should not say people have been banned for PvP?

It may be true they got banned, but how do you know they got banned? Say you reported someone and they disappear… where they banned? Or Warned?

Fact is… you are making statements about people getting banned for PvP, yet don’t actually know that this happened.

Who’s dense lol.

You have proof that overrides the statement below from Blizz support?

The quote below is taken from a support topic titled “PvP Harassment” and overrides PvP off rules.

"The Game Master staff will not intervene in Player versus Player (PvP) disputes."

He is encouraging WPvP in a WPvP game mode… turn off PvP if don’t want PvP.

In a nutshell.

Warmode bonuses for alliance…

If the realm was pure RP like some of the extremists want then warmode would be best removed entirely.

Currently Horde should recieve 30% bonuses and against overwhelming odds quest, the reason both exist in the first place is because of how outnumbered the alliance are, on every other realm.