Arguements against DF are stupid

I’d argue that LFD didn’t contribute to the deterioration of WoW, because it actively put forth an incentive to play more dungeons, whilst also enabling people to queue up during other activities. People using LFG or bulletin board are not looking for friends or anything, but to get their quest or whatever done expeditiously, whilst their guildies may not be available, for any number of reasons. Especially in the sub-cap brackets.

So in other words YOU have no proof at all. Right it is a problem with me and NO EVERY ONE ELSE WHO USE THE SAME STUPID ARGUMENT ALL THE TIME THAT ALSO HAVE BEEN DEBUNK. Maybe YOU should spend more time with READING than talking about others first.

You do know that wiki is not a reliable source of information and again people on the INTERNET do not decide what LARGE letters or WORDS mean. That is something you would have LEARN IN SCHOOL.

So true. I doubt many of LFD haters ever did Gnomeregan or Maraudon after 2019. I even agree that LFD is “bad” but it’s better than no dungeons at all.

1 Like

Lol I really should have known better then to reply to you. I honestly don’t care how well educated (or not) you are. You obviously have no clue regardless.
Anyway, no need to SHOUT at me anymore. I wont bother replying. I give up. You win, congrats.

Right YOU say that i have no clue and yet YOU haven’t show any evidence that i have no clue. Why is that? Clearly i am more well educated than you since I DO NOT RELIES ON WIKI LIKE THE LITTLE CRAP STAIN LIKE YOUR SELF.

By the way LARGE LETTERS ARE NOT SHOUTING YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU ACTUALLY WENT TO SCHOOL. Why are YOU people so poorly educated and why do you people have such low IQ? Instead of running away like some coward how about you try to prove me wrong?

If you were better educated than Jazem you would know how to write correct English. Just a few examples from your latest posts (it’s not the capital letters that’s the mistakes, it’s grammar - there’s also something very wrong with your interpunctuation, but as I’m not a native speaker, I don’t know how to do this right.) :

should be: I do not rely on a Wiki

Should be: not every one else who uses the same stupid argument all the time that also has been debunked.

That is something you would have learnt in school.

And just maybe you should ask your teacher for advice on past tenses and grammatical agreement when you ask him about the use of capital letters.

1 Like

Don’t bother with him, it’s simply not worth the energy/time. You’re just gonna get SHOUTED at as you can’t PROOF him wrong :rofl:

2 Likes

Having been part in the original iteration of the game, I would say that LFD was definitely bad for the game (THEN). Because it did one very great thing, destroy the incentive to remember peope who performed well (to whatever standards you uphold) remember their name, add them to your friendlist, and whisper them out of nowhere — daily HC bla, semi guild run 1 dps short wanna join? Into click button and wait.

It is also so that the early 2000’s were quirky times for gamers. Only 50% of people or so were alright or better.

So it is a weird situation; to some point the existence of LFD alligned with gamers on average performing to more acceptable levels. On average.

1 Like

LOL I know, and I have no intention whatsoever of answering him ever again. I just HAD to say this or I was going to bite my keyboard :wink:
EDIT: And as we foresaw, we were PROVEN right :smiley:

IF YOU ARE NOT A NATIVE SPEAKER THEN SHUT UP BESIDE MY GRAMMAR HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IS SINCE YOU CAN STILL UNDERSTAND ME UNLESS YOU HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE. AGAIN GOING AFTER GRAMMAR WHEN PEOPLE HAVE DISABILITY ONLY PROVES MY POINT THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO ARGUMENTS. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A LOSER WHO CAN NOT PROVE PEOPLE WRONG SO INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER THE ARGUMENT YOU GO AFTER THE PERSON.

UNLIKE YOU I DO NOT NEED TO ASK MY TEACHERS ANYTHING BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU I KNOW THAT MISSPELLING HAPPENS AND THAT GRAMMAR IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT. AS LONG AS I UNDERSTAND THE ARGUMENT UNLIKE YOU MORONS WHO CLEARLY CAN NOT ARGUE AGAINST ME AT ALL.

Right because misspelling doesn’t happen. Unlike you morons who clearly can not argue against me. I at least have arguments and education. But clearly you do not know that LARGE LETTERS ARE STILL NOT SHOUTING. Man you people are so retarded.

WRONG again you did not HAD to do anything but you clearly have proven how retarded and brain dead you really are. After all YOU have no arguments and you still haven’t proven me wrong. Now you are going to run away like the little coward and loser that you are.

I don’t get the people against LFD.
The LFG channel is just spam filled with GDKP / Boosts and the LFG tool is trash.

1 Like

The guy is clearly a troll, and even bothering trying to argue with him is just feeding.

Really wonder how there are suddenly so many of them on the classic forums lately. Dey be comin’ outta Orgrimmar, mon?

2 Likes

I find it funny how YOU morons never go after the argument and then you claim that other people are trolls. Why is that? Why are you so retarded? Why can’t you just simply prove me wrong?

dear god, you are retarded.

I ran out of times i can report someone in a day. :frowning:

2 Likes

Says the one who clearly have no arguments at all.

I did not know there was a limit to this. Keep up the good work.

Right instead of proving some one wrong lets just report the guy because he hurt your pathetic feelings. Man you people are sad and pathetic.

1 Like