Armoury not updating since last night

What title says. Any solution?

26 Likes

Same issue here

To add, I’ve made a ticket about it and gotten a response. I was told there were no other reports and no ongoing issues, except it seems to me that it is an issue that it isn’t updating.

There has surely been something wrong.

Last night I made a new mog, went to the armoury to check it out and it looked fine. Today at around 10am I noticed it had reset to my old mog!

I logged off and in again, then the new mog was back! Maybe try this?

I have been logging in and out to try and trigger the refresh, but nothing happens. Still not tracking most recent keystones.

3 Likes

It’s not registering several gear upgrades I got today; think there is a problem.

Same problem here. Keystones haven updated for over 24 hours which makes pugging a whole lot harder. Any news on this?

3 Likes

I came to the forums just to see if I’m the only one with this issue… looks like I’m not. I did some keys yesterday, and today I was wondering what’s wrong with raider . io… well, I guess it’s not about raider . io, is it cuz none of those keys appear on armory. And btw, the new raid doesn’t appear there either. Hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

Armoury not updating here either since yesterday.

Same issue here.

Hi

I have the excat same issues and this is not the first time. My Keystone updates are not refreshed. It has been no updates past 24h+. It’s really bad Blizzard! I wanna follow my own progress but also helps me finding Groups for higher keys since new patch! Get this fixed ASAP, I hear ppl everywhere has the same issue.

1 Like

same issue, armory not updating, so it is not showing my dungeons or raids, please fix asap

Same issue here.

Same issue here.

FIxed. My armory is updated!

Really? Not for me, still won’t update.

No runs from the 24/01 or 25/01 are showing - all your runs are for 23/01

1 Like

Same issue!

1 Like

Heya,

I got the same issue. Please fix :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Same issue here.