Armoury not updating since last night

Yeah, it works now :slight_smile:

1 Like

still bugged i guess!? only got one key from yesterday but i ran a lot more. still missing keys from saturday and sunday…

It might need log in and log out. Mine started to work that way.

1 Like

My character that showed a 404 error now appears in the armory

Thanks for the fix Blizz

1 Like

relog, exit game, etc. still no change :frowning:

like really blizzard … why u cant fix such a simple thing ? :smiley: been running M+ for past 5 days, non of them have been updated… get ur s**t together

looks like they do the “smaller” realms first? to see if it all works :slight_smile: all we can do is wait and hope :smiley:

1 Like

Mine still hasn’t been fixed.

Its still not working for me, i can see my character on the armory but it’s not updated

1 Like

Mine has been updated.

1 Like

it’s actually updating slowly i had some key being added one by one

1 Like

character on armory is finally updated but still missing all except 1 m+ and the new raid kills. guess it just takes a while, happy though it seems to have started to be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still no updates here, poor show really

Both rio and armory have updated for me.

1 Like

Up to date now :slight_smile: Thank you blizz!

1 Like

It seems to update slowly. I think it has my Friday runs now, but the ones from the weekend are still missing.

1 Like

Seems to be working, my runs and gear have been updated. Thanks Blizzard! :smile:

1 Like

everyone try this method :i go to my raid i.o account and go to setting and press dicounnect blizzard account and connect it again it work for me everything update

2 Likes

Wow that worked indeed thanks a lot!!!

1 Like

guess that will only work though if the dungeons and raid shows on armory?

1 Like