Armoury not updating since last night

not update for myth run on my account… pls fix thx

Hello, for several days ago I did a realm transfer and faction change (from Twisting Nether (H) to Ravencrest (A))… My Shaman was named Grimgol and was a Orc Shaman and now live he is a Dwarf Shaman named Bazherak.

Live on server everything works fine, playing, doing stuff etc, but the problem is. I can’t FIND Bazherak neither on my account (like here on forum where you change character), or on armory and that makes it very problematic because I can not SIM him on raidbots etc, I am atm living in the dark on stat priority and so on. Can someone please help me/explain how to fix this.

And one more thing, sorry for some mistakes on grammar or spelling, english is not my native language

As a workaround until Armory catches up you can use addon called “Simulationcraft” (from Curse and usual sources) to get the required data for Raidbots (or Simcraft itself if you prefer to use that).

Once addon is installed you can type /simc to open the window and copy the text from the window and paste it to Raidbots.

My entire guild aint got any updates on armory from doing keys.
You just say we are investigating this issues but litterly nothing happens this is really frustrating and many dont feel like valued customers.
We actually pay money to play this game so the least we can expact is that you make sure everything works.
3 days and no armory update. Done all 10´s and higher m+ exept one
This is important to have updated when pushing keys and pugging because Raider IO is a messure about skill and the importance to get into pug keys.

Please respect us players and fix this because Litterly everyone i played with this weekend had problems with armory updates so fix chop chop PLEASE

Cheers/From everyone that loves to push key

6 Likes

All we have to share at the moment is that the issue is being looked into. That’s why we havent really said much else because we don’t have anything else to say :slight_smile:

Some issues can take time to fix, even if we would like to have the ability to fix them by flicking a switch. I do thank everyone affected by this for their patience and I hope that a fix will be found soon.

4 Likes

I am never sure what you people want, Blizzard have already said they are aware of, and investigating the issue. Yet that seems to be insufficient.

Do you want an actual patchlog?

FredZ added 23 lines of code to foo.cpp MarkusX removed 1 line of code, changed 6 lines of code, and linked a new file bla.cpp to foo.cpp

If thats the kind of thing you are hoping for, then the problem will never get fixed because the developers would be too busy posting the patchlog updates.

Blizzard barely interacts with it’s customers it seems.
A blue answers a post 1 out of 30 times.

Well if they got nothing new to report. What should they write?
”We are still investigating”
And how often do they have to do that to please you?
Every five minutes?
every hour?
5 times a day?
More? Less?

I for one think it is better that they working with finding a sollution rather than wasting time writing blue posts if they dont have anything new to share.

If they say they investigating And that they inform us once they have something to inform about. There is no need for them to answer every post in the same thread. They will respond when they have something to inform about.

2 Likes

4 day investigation… seems legit. And not even a breaking news at the Bnet app that there is a huge problem

2 Likes

I don’t feel it’s unreasonable to ask for an update after four days of the issue persisting. Originally, customers were told in tickets that the problem hasn’t been reported and isn’t known, even though bug reports were sent through the game and also posted here. This implies that it is a good idea to keep checking with customer service on whether there has been progress. Nobody enjoys nagging or asking for the fifth time. It isn’t a pleasant experience for either side.

I can appreciate that it was a weekend and that this slows things down. But now it’s at the end of the business day and the Armory is still not updating and the issue is still being “looked into”. Is someone actually working on it? Will the leaderboards be updated retroactively? Does this affect loot from the weekly chests? Who can we ask to get this sort of information for us, if not the “blues” that post here?

5 Likes

Well if you are just looking to be able to run sims you should be able to download the Sim add on and use /simc to copy and paste the info from with in wow into raid-bots website. should hopefully work until this is fixed.

1 Like

Sure do hope we won’t have to spend another week without functioning armory.

Another advantage of importing the string from Simulationcraft addon is that it doesn’t require logging out and includes stuff in the bags, making item comparison much easier.

1 Like

this sucks! cmon blizzzzzzzzzzz

Same here…

Any updates on this? It’s been quite a while

It seems to be working guys!!

1 Like

Mine already appear on armory. Noe lets hope to go to raider io

1 Like

Raider io works as well! We’re saved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

nothing changed on my main, I hope you guys are not trolling us :slight_smile:

1 Like