Arms unstoppable

Ok, I give up. Every time we encounter arms he just proceeds straight up to my healer and zug zugs him until healer’s dead.
I try to stop him, spend all cc I have (landing properly when he bursts and respecting DRs) and using darkness but it’s not enough and he kills healer anyway.
i.e. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w3WPsDZaD8).
Sometimes arms decides to go on me and same happens but with me now (kiting barely works since he just keeps jumping on me after fel rush while my healer has hard time to catching us).
Is there a way to win or should we just /afk at start when we see one?
Oh and almost every arena is vs arms now.

8 Likes

honest question, did you just download every nameplate addon which is out there or why do you have like 4 different bars above each target full of buffs

https://imgur.com/a/zJphIKb

lol

6 Likes

Not sure if trolling. Top bar is DRs, below is auras/buffs, at the bottom CDs. And those are two people so two sets of bars.

Also these arms are often very bad, this includes bursting into darkness, but win anyway thanks to damage their class can do. And if arms has gear and 57k hp it means we have absolute ultra zero chance of doing anything.

Your nameplates are horrible, you can’t see anything at all, you also don’t track your teammate’s CDs either.
In the 2nd video you switch to shaman and then waste a lot of time and cooldowns to go back to warrior for absolutely no reason. You basically saw war using die by sword and made a perfect switch on sham why the hell do you jump back? Oh wait you couldn’t, even I could barely see it from the way your nameplates are set up.

3 Likes

I would say that every class is broken because of cooldowns, not just warriors. If your class have more, you are better…

Facing a warrior as a Holy Priest is difficult but doesn’t feel impossible.

If the warrior trains me I 24/7 make sure I line his healer. He always has to choose between me and getting healing, and it makes sure the healer which is usually a shaman can never interrupt or damage me. I swear most games I get wind sheared 0 times doing this.

The key is to trade cooldowns appropriately, being aware of not just avatar but also warbreaker and spamming mind control in my case to get kicks, reflect and so on.

The second key is to play offensively during your go’s. You cannot just tank the warrior without doing damage during cross CC or contributing to cross CC. The warrior will win if you don’t do go’s unless you play with a BM hunter, in which case you should win after a certain dampening point from damage.

Once again. You would have chance if you were NF because you can kill someone in 1 stun setup. And no - it’s not that 90% of the people would be able to stun and stop it since they need to stun DH on his travel time to make the Hunt CD triggered while not getting hit.

You have way better mobility than Arms and you can kite him. When I played with my DH friend on my Resto Druid we beat most Arms teams unless it was clear that Arms was a good player on alt. Most Arms players are form rerollers who don’t know how to play it.

We either killed R Druid while I kept Arms Cloned and Rooted or we killed Arms in setup.

I think I have a vod from it. Please don’t judge my R Druid as I play it purely for fun and make a lot of mistakes but we clearly won a lot of these matchups on similar MMR.

P.S.:

Clip expired but I found the one when I face you on lock. Damn I played so bad. DRed fears and fatfingered Portal in the middle of the arena so then I tped 5 yards. I can post it

Good work on the camera movement.
Your shaman could’ve played a lot better, you cannot peel 24-7 for him.
Try to clean your nameplates, replace them with weakauras [https://wago.io/weakauras/pvp] if needed since you can barely see casts and health bars.

1 Like

Too many misplays by both you and shaman.
It doesn’t really tell (the video) that Warr is OP.

He’d be underpowered if you did play this badly and won.

1 Like

pfff DH got like 3 times less buttons then my resto druid. Im not fan of my pianos :smiley:

Because warrior can’t be killed.

Because shaman can’t be killed when he’s such pro wall hugger.

This can work, I’ll try.

Nope, shaman will just get 70k and casually soak everything. Most other healers can do that.
Oh, and I love farming NF DHs for free cr, I wish there was more of them near 1.7k (instead of non stop arms / hunters).

Yes but what if he just destroys healer.

And still get to 1.8k easily just because of how overpowered their class is.

Yes because he used his defenses in that moment. Why did you install the addons if you don’t pay attention to them?

Or maybe you are just bad at chasing him? Why doesn’t your shaman hug the wall in a similar fashion then? As warrior it’s even more difficult to deal with that.

3 Likes

wow the next op class kek

Shaman is OP, that’s why enemy shaman won over his shaman. It couldn’t have been skill.

2 Likes

His shaman isn’t op to be fair, it is enemy shaman which is really op. He only plays with ethical classes.

1 Like

wdym just press mortal strike, ; enemy healer lost his gear and you get carried ; freewin

Not saying warrior is squishy or smth but DH has plenty of active defensives, in fact more than warrior, you just gotta learn to rotate them properly. For instance you can Blur everytime he uses Warbreaker as both of these abilities share similar CD. Dont blur warbreaker everytime, especially if u know ur not in danger like ur healer just poped a CD or you have plenty of other tools available to do like kite/stun etc. cuz that’d be just a waste of CD.
Learning things like that should help, although i’d still say its a better match up for Arms. Thats how it is tho, on other hand you should have easier time killing bm hunters or druids which are pain in the a** for warriors in 2s.

every class has plenty of ways to stop it not just warriors lol, monks can btw just roll/tp away :unamused: not to mention incap - from the most reliable tools, wasting sweep is usually a bad idea unless u can stun more than 1 ofc. So i actually dont understand this argument at all.

this addon is terrible you cant see anything lol
your shaman needs to kite. he is staying in the open all game. he needs to run around pillars and LoS the enemy healer and root warrior etc.
you guys are using darkness, link etc all at the same time
you do zero pressure. try to

every spell you press is random there is no gameplan. you are hitting warrior while he has parry up doing negative dmg all game

as dh you should be able to run at the enemy rshaman and doing 3 to 5 k dps and pressure him extremly so the warrior has to peel for him at one point.

1 Like

with my mistweaver i cant safe my port for your shackle you oneshott me anyway