Arms vs Rogue utility in Arenas/PvP & Feedback

Which game was that? I’ve never seen a rogue use it. Most seem to take 2 resound and 1 visage or vice versa.

Lying in wait was used to detect stealthers so Id imagine in an RMX mirror

That’s strawman, I didn’t claim that.
Unlike you who literally claimed to know what I think.

I just claimed you have that trait, therefore you shouldn’t be noobishly saying such traits don’t exist. They do, they’re used in tournament.

Saying I don’t care why Rogue wears this trait, but they wear it, so we should account for it isn’t exactly “showing I don’t understand why things are”.
That’s NON-SEQUITUR.

I don’t remember, but I’d say Niksi or Whaaz was using it. Pretty sure Whaaz was.
And yes, you’re right it was used in RMX mirror, but that’s not hard to guess when most teams in tournament are RMX because we see only 3 comps over and over.

Yeaaah you didn’t claim that.

Is it written here they don’t exist ? Quite the opposite since I say they are played in specific cases ? Other reading issues ? Do you miss half lf what we write ? Should we write several times so you can process it ?
What is said is that the traits you (aim to) play requires you to take damage if you want to heal.

Ah. And where in tournaments did we ever see a double cross kill before dampening leaving a Rogue and someone else in 1vs 1 (since, at start, we were talking about the healing of vial to heal while hiding in a 1v1 and the numbers you gave do not account for dampening) ? Show me the video, mister “I’ve seen in in tourney, idk how it works but I’ve seen so I can tell wow I’m so knowledgeable”.

Well you don’t …

Then find it and show us that, then we’ll look at the game to see how much the rogue could benefit from the healing, and we’ll wait for the double cross kill leaving thr rogue in 1v1 before dampening. And we’ll try to forget about Mage food when it happens. You’re always the one barking “eViDeNcE”.

Well you claim that unless you play 2s nobody uses them. But they were used in 3v3 tournament.
But I guess YOU missed half of what I wrote.

I don’t feel any need to prove something I don’t claim, especially your Strawmans.

Do you people ever get tired of arguing on the arena forums all day and rating measuring?

Didn’t you claim they were used in tournaments ?

Traits. Not double cross kill…

Yeah that’s what I ask about.

Nope! Rogues run just as fast as mounted people and they slow on each hit… The class has too much utilities and needs a balance. You heal 30% hp every 30 seconds and you have the cheat death -.- it’s just a f’ing joke to play against rogues.

Not saying rogues don’t require skill because there’s a lot of buttons to press. Just saying, rogues are OP cause every button they press is almost an i-win button.

1 Like

Can’t check when there is no tournament.
Today there is.
https://scontent-prg1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/67805790_1070855256437314_1262006879286984704_n.png?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQlTy414PFxJZdMWdGr_CjezVwAi5kaDQY9bgR1WbNJnl3AJ_FpDlB5dpu-wV9Uq2sU&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1.xx&oh=39354d75502feb90156d069422c0d357&oe=5DDEDE48

Turns out I was right. Unsurprisingly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.