Arms Warrior Mage Tower Challenge

Has anyone attempted this recently? I keep trying but I suffer from severe DPS issues. I do like half the dmg of anyone I’ve seen doing it in videos.

I can manage to get Xylem to 10% hp but it takes way longer than anyone I have watched. And I simply cannot do the last phase, I believe my best attempt was 80% hp on the Corrupting Shadows and, at that point, I was basically completely out of room.

I have watched lots of guides, tried many different talent builds, consumables and even bought a full set of green gear because “maybe it would scale better” but none of that has made any difference.

Which has prompted me to ask people here because the challenge seems very much impossible to me atm.

1 Like

It could be this - I don’t know if it’s been fixed yet:

2 Likes

Yea I’d bet on it being tuning issues introduced by prepatch and level “changes” tho I can’t confirm for sure.

Slightly off topic but the arms challenge was my fav of them all. It just suited the class toolkit down to the bone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.