Arms warrior nerf when?

This is NOT ok. Their damage requires MASSIV nerfs.

31 Likes

yEP. Please nerf warr and dk dmg / melee mobility, its too much

8 Likes

I said this weeks ago. Nobody believed me. Now you feel the damage with the mobility. One thing must be nerfed either the damage or the mobility.

8 Likes

Thank you for your rating donation.

:slight_smile:

If you complain about Arms in 2s, I think you need a reality check. There’s like 6 warriors on Gladiator Level in 3v3, definitely no need for nerfs lol

18 Likes

Lost to a mw KEKW

6 Likes

Who are you? :rofl:

That screenshot isn’t from you.

Anyways, here’s your equal attention cake.

Nerf arms. :slight_smile:

Wait until he finds out about Ele sham and Assa damage :grin::grin:

7 Likes

Faced 2 rogues, didn’t lose to any of them. :slight_smile:

Also i literally opened a thread asking for ele nerfs.

2 Likes

It’s not just the damage, it’s the mobility too, warriors are pretty much as, if not more mobile than freaking DHs right now, the reason everybody is playing melee in SS / 3’s is because it’s like the least fun thing ever to just get trained for 6 rounds in a row with not much you can do but kite and pray the dps you’re with knows how to peel.

2 Likes

I think it’s time spear gets nerfed, and I think it’s time Bladestorm starts being counterable/stunnable/snarable. Spear/Bladestorm combo is as brainless as it gets

5 Likes

Copium

2 Likes

Imagine losing to 1 class and then make a thread to nerf that particular class, sad rly <.<

10 Likes

Of warrior doesnt kill you with spear + bladestorm, when does it kill you? Or you want another free kill class? BTW, a lot of top warrior dont even run spear/bladestorm anymore, but go with bleed/roar build, which might do even more damage.

Do you really think i pay attention to names? :joy:

But hey, if it makes you happy, suit yourself. :slight_smile:

i guess it’s just a coinsidence theres a warrior in alomost every arena game most bgs have 5 warriors on each team nothing to do with the fact they’re overtuned…

2 Likes

You only get one? I always seem to get at least 2 in SS, even had 3 once!

theres usually 2 warriors and a assa rogue

Ikr? Imagine doing what around 75% of this forum does. :joy:

So if everyone jumps of a cliff, you’d do it too? Zero logic

1 Like

Since we are stepping into the category where procs are nerfed, as they already did with spriest, might aswell do something like this to other specs too?
Warrior could use a nerf on battlelord and mortal strike proc, shaman could use a proc rate nerf on lava. I’d also cut down multipliers in pvp as well, mortal strike has like 10 multipliers

3 Likes