[A/RP] - Boralus Tavern Nights: The Compass [29th of February]

We have done an update and removed the 6th of July from our schedule due to hosts being away! But we will be open on the 13th o July!

Hello everyone! Tomorrow The Compass opens at 20.30ST/RT! If you wish to attend just show up! If you are phased or want to be in a raid group, feel free to message me in game or say so in our community channel.

I hope to see you around!

4 Likes

I’ll try and remind myself to drop by this time!

2 Likes

As always I shall drop by to this epic event.

2 Likes

I look forward to this!

1 Like

Tavern Nights have always been cozy & interesting RP. Had a real tiring day, but I’m totally looking forward to this rejuvenating my evening!!

3 Likes

Guards should be able to point us to bars, dammit. :thinking::wine_glass::beer:

1 Like

We are open and running! Want an invite feel free to whisper me.

1 Like

The good Sergeant will be there soon

2 Likes

Very nice initiative! Stock up on red wine and I’ll haul my sailors in often.

1 Like

I had been meaning to come down to this a few times now, I’m glad I did so last night. I absolutely loved the lively atmosphere and the interactions I had, here’s to hoping I can come down to many more in future. Great bit of relaxing roleplay!

3 Likes

We loved that so many people attended last night and made the night into the blast that it was! Most of all, we are so pleased to see so many new faces and of course our usual attendees that are a constant support.

We have consideration on a move to a larger place (I know yet another one??) should attendance be as big next time around as to allow everyone a comfortable place to RP.

It’s a strong contestant as we have the HQ there but for now I’m working on contacting some that tend to be around there as I do not wish to impede on their RP with a whole heap of people.

New dates added!

3rd of August at 20.30ST/RT at the Pinky’s Groggery in Upton Borough

We have settled on a larger location due to the presence of so many players last time (It was a blast and I loved it!) made it hard for all of us to fit into the Tavern, so regardless of how much we loved the spot, it was impossible for us to use it!

As usual, when the day rolls around please whisper me for an invite in case you end up in a difference phase!

2 Likes

Cant wait for tonight, looking forward joining the Compass tavern again :beers:

2 Likes

I will probably bring some friends over tonight.

Miss Boralus RP :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to tonight as usual, and I hope to meet all of you there at Pinky’s Groggery!

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to check this out for a while. Perhaps tonight is the night!

2 Likes

We loved having you over! It was a nice, if brief chat we had!

4 Likes

Hopefully the trio of perfectly ‘normal’ dwarves wont leave any nightmares. It was fun tagging along for an evening though!

4 Likes