As an Alliance player, there's no valid argument against exterminating the Horde

I literally just proved how the Horde civilians are not sheep who want to kill everyone, but believe what you want.

Not everyone, just the Alliance.

2 Likes

Thankfully that isn’t true, since both Thrall and Vol’jin and their peaceful reigns very clearly prove that is not the case.

I would be fine with this to be honest, naturally I would like a bit more, but WoW is not GoTs, so even having many of the previous leaders deposed of and then the new ones being perhaps oddly sympathetic to the Alliance, just a little touch here and there with an ambassador from SW or an off comment about dealings that are draining but they don’t really have a choice or they can’t afford not too. Just adding that vibe it’s either not completely voluntary or that makes you go “aren’t you supposed to be a Horde leader, why do you seem so excited about the Alliance?” I think it could be interesting, but I’m even doubtful we will see much of this. Is it even confirmed Calia will be a faction leader, seems a lot of rumors about her going around.

Personally, I would put a gun in my mouth (jk obv.).

For real, if said scenario came to pass, I rather they took it to the most ridiculous level of punishment, to at least vindicate and fan the resentment to the point it clearly define the line between both factions. The Alliance are the oppressors and the Horde has to fight them off.
Wouldn’t put an end to the faction animosity, but at least it wouldn’t have half the playable faction playing second fiddle…with leaders willing to be that way forever.

Realistically speaking, it’s quite a probable scenario. Specially with the ones like Baine being pushed to the front as the “good ones”. But still, I’d take you scenario rather than that.
That way, at least players could feel like revolting against it, instead of being forced to swallow it as natural or appropriate.

Amusing how after both leaders you named step down, the next leader has no issue with attacking the Alliance. I know some people just can’t understand how anyone can hate the Alliance, but I didn’t see many protests coming from anyone else but Baine. Even your new trophy hero, Saurfang was quite excited at the prospect of messing up the Alliance, just with more “honor”.

1 Like

Sadly, the writers seem to be unable to find a middle ground here.
You don’t have to “love” the other faction, but this policy of inflaming the mutual hatred time and time again is even worse.
Do they really think people enjoy that?
Constant escalation up to the point where there’s serious talk of exterminating one of the factions, or disfiguering it beyond recognition?
I just want this madness to stop and get back to normal.

1 Like

Amusing how the Horde civilians, who supposedly want to kill the Alliance down to the last child, would fall in line under Thrall and Vol’jin and yet rebel against Garrosh.

Also, it’s almost like there’s no such thing as a “Horde civilians”. There are Thunder Bluff civilians and Undercity civilians, for example. The former would want peace with the Alliance, while the latter would want to exterminate them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUAOH7ex64k

It matters

1 Like

Killing a scourge and its lackeys is a noble task. And by scourge I mean forsaken! Their original task and values justified. Still better men then self proclained paladin Blood Knights.

Light has kept the human hearts strong and warmed in the times when all seemed lost. Ones who lost it were good example how Lightless soul suffers and decays. Light is way of life its not just faith or some god who demands to kill for him to apease the diety. You are just tools for your gods.

Your spider god might return, but I doubt Rezan - will, how his spirit was torn from his flesh and its bones animated to serve the Zul

He was always with us. When we need. Even the times when it seemed all in vain, when all other humans scorned Tirion for helping the beast out, Light never abandoned him.

I cannot recall a moment when Light did not respond.

Why don’t we have a Lightforged army of fanatics like Yrel yet is beyond my comprehension. I hope it’s just a matter of time. So we can finally be grey, or straight out evil for once

Grey, not evil. Evil actions for understandable reasons. If I wanted to be pure evil I’d play a forsaken.

1 Like

Evil in favor of victory should prevail. Of anyone deserves a good beat up it is the fantasy humans in this franchise.

If Daelinna is defending the average Horde person and Thrall and Voljin its probably the end of the world guys…

Cause like 3 posts ago she condemns the Horde in its entirety as monsters… lmao

Uhm whenStormwind was burned to the ground? When Arthas destroyed Lordaeron to the ground again? When Morgraine’s son killed his father? When your Archbishop Benedictus , ur very Priest leader, lead Deathwings army?

And the list goes on…

If Daelinna defends the green human you just know as heart of horde, that you should do the exact opposite.

1 Like

More like list ends there. All of them having no relevance to Light as itself. Arthas lost faith for his personal retribution.

Dreadlord.
Being MCed my old gods.

Sane can be said about Zandalari. Your mighty empire crumbled to dust when true might of Kaldorei came upon their heads, the seas nearlt swallowed your whole island. You live on island. Your glory is gone, you will fade with time and be forgotten like many others who dared to challange human Kingdoms.

Dazar Alor was just a warning. Where were your gods then? Weak and incompetent!

2 Likes

You tell them how it is! HERETICS! PURGE THEM IN HOLY FIRE!!!

In your dreams, maybe. For an alleged “big boy”, why do you suck so much at reading? Did you not go to school or something? Or maybe you’re currently at that school.

“True might”? More like, when they invented doping. :wink:

1 Like

It amazes me how people still take the story seriously enough to have these kind of discussions.
For years now the plot has descended into an insufferable melodrama the likes you would only see in a badly produced latin american soap opera.
To be honest with you I was curious about the story in bfa when it was announced but i should have known better.
We are now at a point where any resolution to the conflict will feel forced. It’s either garrosh 2.0. or a last jedi tier subversion of the plot. Both outcomes are horrible.
With every development I care less and less about this pseudomoralistic melodrama.
So yeah, alliance should kill everybody. At least that way the writers won’t be able to churn out more of this intellectually offensive writing.
While we’re at it lets just all become one faction and sing and dance all day long.
On sundays we can have picnics at Anduin’s.
It would be infinitely more entertaining than this “Faction War” that is actually just the horde fighting itself again while the alliance stands by for the most part.

10 Likes