As of the end of this cinematic we have learned that:

1. Night elves and worgen are so weak they cannot even take one zone back

2. The rest of the Alliance are cowards who are not going to actually punish the Horde for killing their people despite Varian promising to do so at the end of MoP

3. The Forsaken (and by extension all Sylvanas loyalists) are weak-willed cowards who immediately betray the person who saved them from the life of eternal suffering

4. Other Horde races are idiotic subhumans who are only capable of solving their internal problems when helped by the wise blonde blue-eyed Alliance king

Blizzard somehow made a conclusion that would piss off the entire fanbase all at once.

36 Likes

They!
Just!
Keep!
Failing!

15 Likes

Am too hyper to come with a coherent conclusion right now. I will tell you what I saw, though.

After this is over, Genn is like, “The Horde will turn on us again, we must be careful”

I am listening, intrigued, hoping for something interesting in the Alliance leadership.

Genn be like “We will watch and tell Anduin.”

Araphant banging head against the wall.

10 Likes

Also blizz brownosing sylvanas so strong that nathanos could only dream about it

2 Likes

Here are my conclusions:

• I have lost this war on every front. xD

As for the lore: HONK! HONK! I’ve finally reached the point of where I really don’t care anymore :clown_face:

1 Like

I expected nothing and I’m still let down.

Also, not a single Night Elf in whole 8.2.5

11 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at how bad it was :))

5 Likes

Sylvanas exterminated your people but I guess you’re not important

Yeah, I’ve been smiling with the occasional giggle since I started watching! It’s great comedy!

1 Like

Literally nothing made sense in this cinematic.
Not a single thing.

7 Likes

He almostgot his balls back. Almost!

Pity, he was this close to got out of Anduin’s leash.

2 Likes

And the ding ding moment is such a in your face moment. Like aren’t those forsaken the ones that “committed genocide” a few months ago?

But hey now we ding ding and we good.

9 Likes

You are my new best friend, old Dudas.

2 Likes

Jesus, how the heck did you reach lvl 60 on Classic already?

They’re breaking the circle. nod

Almost as good as breaking the wheel, by the way, just more geometrical.

1 Like

Wonder how many emmy’s bfa will get… :thinking:

5 Likes

It was so incredibly stupid I have no words to accurately describe it. And Saurfang’s death? It was several patches too late.

Their riled us up and pitted us against each other the entire expansion then they end it like this. What a sham.

16 Likes

Pretty much this.

1 Like

But don’t you see? They unified us more than we ever were! We can all sit there, side by side and laugh together! Blizzard broke the circle!

4 Likes

Sylanavas boosted my level. Also she taught me how to parry two legendary weapons with guard daggers just like in the cinematic.

4 Likes