As of the end of this cinematic we have learned that:

Why isn’t she dead yet for christ sake.

Getting beyond ridiculous

7 Likes

I don’t know who can feel more pride after all of this… the Horde, after Saurfang as well as Sylvanas said that the Horde is nothing… Or the Alliance, who was… erm, there to watch the finale of the supposed “faction conflict” from the sidelines, while an Orc and a Forsaken fought?

4 Likes

The Alliance was respectfully witnessing the Horde’s parents fighting.

7 Likes

That really stirs the faction pride!

STAND AND WATCH AS ONE!

Damnit, I’m still breaking out into uncontrolled laughing fits!

13 Likes

It’s just like when you were still a child. You went over to your friend, you both played together but just outside the door of the room you heard the parents of your friend fighting with one another, and you felt really uncomfortable in the whole situation. But, you stayed because he’s your friend after all.

9 Likes

Same, to be honest. This expansion was more of a crack parody then a true story.

9 Likes

9.0 - Khadgar wakes up. It was all just a strange dream!

11 Likes

Amazingly this entire warcampaign shown that we’re all retards.

(besides those who are absent - like Darkspears and Zandalari )

1 Like

Well the entire alliance contribution to this xpack has just been as fodder for the sad orc storyline. Just another xpack where we forgive the horde for yet another genocide.

Not that we knew from the very start of the BFA that this will end like crap.

As Zakkaru above said, we’re all retarded it seems.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

1 Like

Matching T-shirts when, my Polish brothers? Let me join the retard club.

1 Like

The Horde War Campaign is especially fun in hindsight…
Zelling? Dead.
Scepter? Never used, stolen by Alliance.
Gallywix’ big azerite bot? Unused.
Derek? Unused and taken to the Alliance.
Zandalari fleet? Gnomish bombs.

So I guess in terms of the War Campaign the Alliance actually wins :rofl:

5 Likes

Sure about that?

I mean, the Zandalari will be forced to work alongside the one that facilitated the death of their King. Zero payback involved.
And be grateful/honored for it.

Yeah, i doubt ANYONE went out of this unscathed.

2 Likes

You know, one thing irks me? Sylvanas’ exit only keeps me convinced that this will only end in Kerrigan 2.0.

To recap -

Alliance played second fiddle to the Horde story line again. Anduin did give a pretty good pep talk though so there’s that.

Sylvanas loyalists got a slap in the face but it’s all fine since they are welcomed back into the Horde/Rebels

All war crimes committed by Saurfang loyalists prior to the rebellion against the Alliance have been conveniently ignored. Saurfang’s own contribution to the War Campaign will probably be white washed and the entirety of the blame will be put on Sylvanas.

The Zandalari won’t get to avenge their fallen King. Neither will the Elves avenge Teldrasil.

All in all I fail to see who exactly is satisfied with this ending. On the upside I guess that’s one way of uniting the player base and putting this whole pointless faction conflict behind us once and for all.

11 Likes

Would probably be the best thing they could do for the story.

No thanks. After this I’m not sure I want to be part of any faction.

2 Likes

Blizzard’s shareholders. Because we still paid for this nonsense.

1 Like

Dude I’m TRYING to find some positive stuff out of here :joy:

I’ll stress over that later. For now I found little comfort knowing that at least for Rokhan and Talanji aren’t in retard squad.

Better ignored than being part of it.

3 Likes

at least she didn’t fly off and abandon them, eh?

I thought you are leaving?