As of the end of this cinematic we have learned that:

i do what i want

This is the only good thing that comes out of this whole mess. We can finally end the faction conflict, bury it and NEVER TALK ABOUT IT EVER AGAIN.

3 Likes

There was an army of Night Elves. But they were in uniform from The War of the Thorns, and with white eyes. They were not Night Warriors.
Also there was Shandrisse.

1 Like

the faction conflict angle is great. the faction war could’ve been too, if they’d committed to it and written it competently instead of half-baking it and having it be some kind of crumby superhero comicbook

i’d rather them fire the entire writing team and reboot from post-vanilla instead of turning the game into a carebear paradise island

6 Likes
  1. The Horde can’t exist without the Alliance propping it’s weak government up.
3 Likes

Love the goggles!

Many expulsom died to bring me these goggles.

2 Likes

Do they detect treachery?

They detect a great potential.

For genocide.

2 Likes

And in the end when you give orders to retreat blizz totaly forgot to include Shandris in this quest

Sylvanas can blast off like team rocket anytime she wants.

1 Like

Nope. Loyalist discovers that she made a deal with Azshara to get the corpses that the war with the Black Empire will create. She’s fully tentacle-twirling villianous now.

And completely insane.

1 Like

Nice. Check me, check me?

What do you see?

1 Like

I think that Blizzard aimed at making her the new avatar for the Death cosmic force. Something like her representative.

Weird really, as she had never shown this kind of reverence towards something that she had always seen as a condition or curse to weaponise and use to further her more mundane goals (reclaiming lands, punishing her enemies,…).

This whole “serve death” and the religious tone comes out of the blue.

It’s like her new writers have no clue about her initial character and motivation… WHO WOULDVE THUNK!

6 Likes

Also, they had tons of characters that could fill in that role without having it be the most race-defining leader out there, as she literally personally defined the Forsaken.

1 Like

I wonder what kind of justification will Sylvanas fanboys make for her actions now.

I don’t think we will ever get to kill her anyway.

Hey! Can’t blame them.
It’s not as if we have an already neutral and established character with heavy ties with said energies and a truly hidden agenda wearing his butt off on a frozen wasteland (figuratively and literally speaking). Someone like “Zombie Monarch”, or “Count Death”…

5 Likes

You shoul’ve ask him to check in the mirror :wink:

1 Like