As of the end of this cinematic we have learned that:

I am sure Tyrandes Rage is nothing that cant be at least lowered by the heads of Sylvanas and her loyalists.

And now that those who were blind to her true self before had their eyes open, I am sure the Horde would be more than happy to get those heads together with them. Wouldnt be the first time them working together brought them victory over a foe that used to manipulate Orcs…

Because NEs want revenge and still fighting in Darkshore with the people Anduin made peace xd Funny isnt it

2 Likes

Well then they should retreat from the lands of NEs

1 Like

Ok, at this point this is Story vs gameplay.

Story wise the Horde should retreat from Darkshore at this time, after all, Nathanos is no longer with them to keep them fighting and orders from ogrimmar to cease the fighting should have arrived by now.

1 Like

On top of that, Alleria says before the cinematic that Sylvannas (Horde) has the only army capable of fighting Nzoth, so maybe we should let her.

So basically everyone is at the Horde’s mercy now that they are united again

9.0 pre event : we discover that we got corrupted by N’zoth since the beginning and as we’re purified of his corruption, we discover that everything that makes no sense was simply N’zoth manipulating us. We get a quest chain to find what is true and what is false.

sounds good but ye won’t happen personally i wish we’d wake up and find the world is in ruins everyone dead exept a handful of people from the impact of saggy’s sword

the alliance and the horde has to band together and invade au azeroth to take it for their own :wink:

In that case… what is the Army of the Dark Moon doing? What exactly are they reconquering or where are they taking their revenge? I think this is genuine lore confusion/a plot hole and not just story vs. gameplay.

1 Like

Baine?(not they alreayd arent ) Calia? Jaina? derek? wrathion?

I hope it’s not. Even if you like peace, this is too easy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.