Ashbringer EU Alliance

I am currently playing on Ashbringer alliance but there is no players for arenas and PVP. Totally dead pvp and dead alliance. I wanna transfer to firemaw or earthshaker but I cant… I just want to play the game. There is nothing to do… Only I can do is just jumping in Dalaran. I am really disappointed. Will the servers be unlocked soon? Many friends stopped playing because of this …

BliZard wants you to pay boost on another server to play

1 Like

You cant create new charrs on firemaw … so only option is just uninstal wow for now and just wait. I can pay for transfer but new charr? Hell no .

The whole realm ratios are a shambles. They shouldnt have allowed them to get this bad in the first place. But now theyre in this weird grey area where they are locking realms from transfers but not actively doing anything to try and even them out.

My friends returned to Wotlk Classic and made horde on Mograine, I tried buy a paid transfer for my undead mage from Ashbringer to Mograine but I’m not allowed to because Mograine isnt even taking paid transfers. How does it make sense to allow people to create characters but wont allow transfers? Surely if you are going to lock a realm you should lock it from transfers AND new characters…

That’s why they connected all PvE realms and put the PvP ones into two clusters.

Ah, I play PvP realms so was unaware.

Unless you are talking about Wrath and are posting in the wrong section. Then they aren’t connected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.