Ashbringer server has been locked for too long

#removelayers
#opentransfers

1 Like

Blizzard, please, when can we expect to transfer realms again?

#removelayers
#opentransfers

Hello

Im one of those players who would love to move to Ashbringer. I have friends playing there, i have a guild which i will destroy your content with.

But im stuck here on Gandling… im not raiding, im not enjoying the game at all.
I wanna play with my friends, so please open up Ashbringer for paid transfers. Its either that or you will lose a sub.

Kind regards.

Just create a new char on ashbringer. You can get to lvl 11 again in no time.

2 Likes

Why is it that Ashbringer is locked for transfer, while other servers like Razorgore that is 1.5x the population of Ashbringer is not ? (according to ironforge data).

#removelayers
#opentransfers

NOW

Please just end this non sense and open transfers -.-

Realms are layered and locked for almost 5 months now for NO REASON you did this when ZG came out population are DOWN and layered realms are DYING in open world and still some are locked
#removelayers
#opentransfers

NOW

The student that runs classic on its own is on his lunch break, ask again later.

1 Like

Me and a few friends want to transfer there to play with existing friends, some other mates will start paying back their sub and transfer as well. Will eventually quit as it makes no sense for a realm less populated than quite a few others to have transfers locked to it still…

Similar situation here… many servers have at this point a higher population yet they are not locked.

Blizzard surely has a reason to keep servers transfer locked. Hard to imagine they would give up on transfer fees.
It is another thing players dont see/arent informed about the reason.

Hi, there are no new players coming in, with people quitting, guilds need new players. With every lvl 60 in a guild they are cannibalizing each other to try to survive. High lvl zones are empty because of 2 layers. Even when there are more than enough players you cannot compete for resources (aka kill them) because of the layer factor. One moment you are camping an enemy farmer and he’s gone, layered out, or even better suddenly his friend appears from nowhere layering in and you’re dead.
What this creates is a snowball effect of disillusioned players quitting or raid logging because of a lack of player created content.

All of these problems have been voiced out ever since layers came out. There could have been a lot of different solutions to overpopulating servers. Let’s not forget about (illegal) private servers hosting a LOT more players on an unlayered server than the biggest classic servers.
5 months of unnecessary layers on Ashbringer just shows the indifference of a company milking money on a game it made 20 years ago. Zero community interaction, slow bug fixes, passive communication. How many developers are actually working full-time on classic? 2? Maybe hire one more to ban gold sellers and bots.

5 months of a locked and layered server due to people logging in during Coronatimes on Wednesday in stormwind to get the buff.

Milk money out of Classic but unlock and UNLAYER Ashbringer :slight_smile:

For real? Like they fight over all classes or is it just the usual classic fight over the few souls that got a paladin/priest to lvl 60?

#FreeAshbringer, stopped playing after seeing how blizz was dealing with the gong banging. But hurts my soul to hear you guys canabalize each other :sweat_smile: ARROWWWWW

#removelayers
#opentransfers

bump bump bump… #freetheplayers

1 Like

Bump. Update please, blizzard

3 Likes

We need update, blizzard!

1 Like