Ashbringer server has been locked for too long

Hello!

Ashbringer server has been locked for so long that guilds are just cannibalizing each others as there are no new players entering the server for too long.

Seeing week after week of players quitting the game and all guilds are just forced to steal players from each others creating an unhealthy enviroment.

Even players who already have characters on the server can’t bring characters from other servers here which wouldn’t change population.

Please Blizzard have mercy on Ashbringer server and all the guilds that have been posting here about this issue. Locking a server for this long is just creating more and more problems and worsening the server enviroment for the players who want to play your game.

Please let players join the server and play with their friends, don’t make them stop playing your game…

11 Likes

Time to open up transfers Blizzard, you’re killing the server by not caring. Have your 1 intern working on Classic to click the button that undos half a year of a locked and layered low pop server :slight_smile:

3 Likes

pls join discord.gg/ashbringer i beg

Unlock the server or i’ll kiss you.

3 Likes

Dear Blizzard,

Please unlock the server and remove layers as I am finding it extremely difficult to find other level 60 players to challenge in the open world.

The 10 hour war event is over meaning the status quo has returned to raid logging for most and so keeping layers is antithetical to the spirit of the game.

Layers have abolished the sense of danger in the open world and have forced many PvPers to either quit the game or move to another server with no layers.

Please heed the voices of the community for once and consider this a cry for help to drastically improve the classic experience for most players on our lovely server and community.

All the best.

6 Likes

Hint to new players
Don’t roll gnome.
I’ll find you and I’ll camp you.

2 Likes

Please just open them already!!! Not healthy for the game

#removelayers
#opentransfers

1 Like

Blizzard, open transfers for Ashbringer. Our server is dying slowly. There’s a lot of people ready for transfer who wants to play with their friends. Dont let our server die.

My personal prediction is that many servers will be unlocked again 2-4 weeks after AQ opening om each servers. This was probably supposed to happen before but they delayed it until after AQ release.

However expect layers to stay on mega servers for a long time.

OPEN UP BLIZZ!
honestly, everyone on the server is having a tough time, summer+content downtime has been a huge hit on the server, esp considering we do not have new players coming in.

1 Like

Please dont bring more spergs to the already infested Ashbringer server. It’s toxic af already.

#removelayers
#opentransfers

Daily reminder - OPEN SERVER FOR TRANSFERS.

Blizzard preventing people from playing with friends for 5 months now…

5 out of 12 aint that bad :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Why ppl would transfer to Ashbringer after it opens tho
or are you talking about transfering FROM Ashbringer?

I created a Charakter on ashbringer yesterday. The server is open and marked as high Pop I don’t get the problem. We are talking about EU right?

There are still character transfer restrictions in place for multiple EU realms

The problem is that blizzard opened the character creation but not the transfer …