Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Is there any plan of improving the LFG tool, like how you did the Auction house? Particularly for PvP

1 Like

Is there good reasons to not giving us back the 10 players mode for Mythic raids ? We miss it, this mode was really family friendly…Hard Mode is not the biggest challenge, and we MUST play as 20 to access to mythic challenge…

After MoP you said that it will be easier to equilibrate, but now you allow people to play 10, 12, 17, 22, 28 on Hard Mode, so it’s technicaly possible for you to let mythic challenge for 10 people. Please :frowning:

2 Likes

Maybe rephrase that, I understand your frustration about those spells. Especially Divine Toll which is absolutely random and ridiculous. This subject is maybe the most important one to address.

Why has Divine Toll, Chain Harvest & other randomly one shotting spells/burst still not been reworked or nerfed ? Having a fast paced game is super fun, but some of those are just ridiculously unbalanced. How will you improve the game in the future ?

1 Like

I cannot edit posts here…ive already tried it.

It would be nice some upgrade for Dungeon finder. It would be nice if you could filter for level and dungeon type such as mithyc+ like you you on group creating window.

Any chance you guys will change LFR to become better anytime soon? It’s a miserable experience, where half the people are AFK, the other half has no clue what to do. Using LFR to really teach people their roles and the boss fights would be great. I’m really glad as a Mythic raider I no longer have to bother with LFR, but for my alts and for my more casual friends it’s still a miserable experience they have to go through to understand the lore and get some gear.

TL;DR I’d like to know if you will be making LFR better in terms of the player experience, and if not, why not?

1 Like

Do you have any plans currently to alter some of the covenant abilities to work better with some class/spec mechanics? <-- actual question

( Maelstrom weapon cast time reduction with the night fae ability " fae transfusion" ) <— Example

Are there any plans to enable solo access to BfA Island Expeditions?

7 Likes

Why are the Sintouched Deathwalker (Completing all mythic+ 15 dungeons in time) and Sinful Gladiator’s Soul Eater ( Reaching Gladiator) mounts not usable in ‘The Maw’?

2 Likes

Can we have developer notes to any buff nerf of classes, transparency and statement toward classes, and representation of classes in MDI and AWC?

Can we have monthly Interviews/Q&A’s of Ion & Lore style, where issues were discussed and answered, again?

3 Likes

Are there any plans on bringing older none m+ dungeons into a mythic+ season?

Here is my question:

Have you ever considered bringing the BE and Draenei starting zones into Azeroth proper or atleast update them to make flying possible? Or is it just not worth the time and resources to make it happen?

5 Likes

Gosh, hope
Not

Did you notice, that Monk still has a Heal spec?

1 Like

There are a lot of unused transmog models in game, for example Exile’s Path weapons, cool beanie hats and tricorns folks in Boralus wear and many many more. Are there any plans to make them available for players to ma

2 Likes

Was the general increase in the difficulty of Dungeon and Raid content deliberate in Shadowlands? It seems much harder to push higher keys, for example. Couple with the poor loot drop rate it’s removing fun from the game for a lot of players. Are there plans to further tune the content?

Gwenwevar - Nagrand,
first of all thank you for having my family name among the stewards. Whose idea was the greek Bastion? Among all the other referances like the Stygian or the river of souls. Every time I am in Bastion I find another greek reference.
Thank you :grinning:

Any plans on bringing back old m+ affixes? (Like reaping or obelisks which was really fun ones from bfa)

Hi, I’ve realised that the raid lockout is 1 week long. I appreciate a day or 2 but I’m not paying you every month to do the thing I would like to do only 4 times, for each payment. Money grabbing hidden behind the guise of improving the game

How are you going to encourage more people to take up the roll of tank?