Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Any plans of removing gnomes as a playable race?

With the Mentor update for Shadowlands, is there any guild Update lined up in the foreseeable future?

1 Like

Hello blizzard here are my questions for the blizzcon. So Question number one when will you make a dating service so a wow girl and a wow boy or wow boys or wow girls can enjoy the game much more together? And question number two. When will reforged be better like when will the custom campaigns be there and when will there no longer be any lag in battle’net as at the moment whenever i try to play the game on reforged mode to unlock those portraits i keep getting lag which can result in me losing.

Why do melee fighters get so little love in Shadowlands? I play a Enhancement Shaman, and compared to a mage or hunter, I do much less damage and have fewer options for survival. As a melee fighter and especially as a Enhancement Shaman I feel 3rd class compared to the range specs.

Would LFG receive any Quality of life updates, such as more ways to filter?

1 Like

Why do melee fighters get so little love in Shadowlands? I play a Enhancement shaman, and compared to a mage or hunter, I do much less damage and have fewer options for survival. As a melee fighter and especially as a Enhancement Shaman I feel 3rd class compared to the range specs.

Are there any plans to make covenant abilities part of the talent tree? As some are better than others for different content like raiding and m+

Why do melee fighters get so little love in Shadowlands? I play a Enhancement shaman, and compared to a mage or hunter, I do much less damage and have fewer options for survival. As a melee fighter and especially as a Enhancement Shaman I feel 3rd class compared to the range specs.

Are there any customization options planned for the Allied races any time soon? Especially for the Nightborne.

4 Likes

Greetings from Czech rep.
Will Legion legendaries be avaible again? (need cat forms u know…)
Herritage armor for night elves??
what about new races or class for example like elune´s night warrior?
Something to share in that way?
Thx for any answer ! :slight_smile:
- Elis

1 Like

Will you guys do something about the underperforming specs? Currently Havoc only has one dps spec.

Hello Blizzard,
I was just wondering if you could make leveling little more exciting at retail nowdays its just bothersome experience to get to the max lvl. But at classic I somehow do enjoy leveling. I really miss overcoming difficulties by hitting one more lvl or getting some better gear to progress thing that I was not able to do. Nowdays its just go to one place kill mobs or gather something with no engagemnt or diffuculty just doing it the most streamline way possible. Since every mob is always same level as me what should engage me at leveling up.
2nd idea
I would be fine if you would let us level trough just last expansion to hit max “character level” and expansions where we would like to raid etc. just some 10 “zone levels” that are not linked to the last expansion levels.

3 Likes

Greetings.

When will Casters be Caster again instead of instant-spamming machineguns?
And when will you stop designing (raid-)encounters that necessitate these class changes, so the forced movement isn’t detrimental to their dps/hps?

In Other words:
Do you see where you are going with your design of encounters & speccs?
Is your intentions to have no casts/channels in the near future?

Why do you not inform a person as to reason they are kicked from Dungeon. Happened me recently when doing top dps as hunter, only attacking mobs pulled by Tank. 3 lines in chat 1 ?, 2 Caza, 3 ?. Suddenly kicked whilst killing boss. How can I know what I have done wrong if I am not informed.

1 Like

Will the dev team start consider player feedback more than they have in the past few expantions?

When will the dev team stop implementing systems upon systems that do nothing but clutter the game and add arbitrary time gates?

Will the devs stop punishing the playerbase as a whole to try and hinder the top world guilds, they have said they’ll break your system and it just punishes the rest.

What are the plans going forward with Survival Hunter? It has seen little to no change since it first got revamped as a melee specc in Legion and then the BFA/SL iteration we have now.

Have you considered hiring actually good writers who know how to make an interesting story and stick to character development? I.e the obvious Sylvanas redemption arc we’re guaranteed in the future with no tru consequences for Teldrassil et al. (:

1 Like

In Ardenweald was shown that mighty beings such as loa and aspects can be reincarnated in Shadowlands, as well as Naaru was met in Revendreth. Will we face mightier familiar creatures in future again like Old Gods, Titans or even Keepers in Shadowlands? Or they have different reincarnation mechanics like Twisted Nether for demons?

1. Is there any chance for us to get regular Q&As just about PvP? Or more Q&As in general?

2. I feel like Torghast became unfun because it’s only used as a weekly chore for Soul Ash rather than something you progress in your own pace / run for fun or cosmetics. Will it still be the only source for Soul Ash in season 2, or will the Soul Ash drop from the Great Vault instead?

Do you sometimes look back to the Warcraft RPG, which is now considered not canon, and think about bringing some elements of that lore back?

Why are you killing TBC from the get go with the gold making machines called Mages? Fresh TBC is the only way! Or premades 58 with transmog gear from your level 60 character. (So you can show off your atiesh / whatever)

Have you considered adding new specializations to classes?
For example, a third Demon Hunter specialization or non-dps specializations for DPS only classes to add more variety to their playstyle?