Asking to nerf ret is stupid

No, they don’t use any feedback from the WoW forums.

Edit: I gave up during MoP beta when I came to the realization they don’t.

If we could make them fight against each other I’m sure Destro would slap those DKs you are talking about. None can stand against unlimited CC - passive shield that feeds of warlock damage- healthstones and 0.5 sec Chaosbolts.

It is not an exxageration.

It is. Did you play wrath?

I did, and I’m telling you how to compare them.

Comparing completely different expansions and health pools, and burst/damage is silly.

Agree to disagree I guess.

Sure, I can’t be bothered to explain an imaginary comparison for hours.

https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Silvermoon/Gekko

Relinking, damn you sure know what you’re talking about. Mr BFA,

I started playing arena in BfA 8.1 and considering I reached 2100 without trying hard with a b tier class, I am much better than you :smirk:

Keep linkin it, that is why it is not a hidden page.

Meanwhile profile set to private, as if it means anything. You’ve never reached 2.1k and the fact you just admitted to starting playing BFA in 8.1 then tried telling me what was and wasn’t comparable in older expansions just proves my point even further. Enjoy indulging in your ignorance. I bet you’re great IRL.

I know your dwarf is blind are you roleplaying or what because you are too.

I used to 1v3 as deathknight during wotlk and I still insist bfa 8.3 destro was much more broken compared to that dk and this is the last thing I’ll say about it.

I am yea definitely :smirk:

You’re cute. And comical. I can feel the literal sweat from panic come through your posts. Hope you enjoyed your first expansion (BFA). I hope you achieve your dreams of at least 2.2k in SL. :slight_smile: Byebye for now. Got to get up early for work. :kissing_heart:

PvP = / = PvE what kind of thread is this that OP can’t even differentiate two different things

I stopped PvP because I got bored during 8.3, and 2.2 is not a goal for me, if I play I’ll reach glad this time. BfA glad mounts sucked and I wanted weapon enchant so upon getting enchant after reaching 2100 I lacked motivation, I don’t care about titles.

:point_down:

…bruh.

1 Like

Pumpkin exposed, what a disgrace :smirk:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.