Assassination rogue need to be toned down

Just make them squishy rather than being akin to tanks.

2 Likes

But rogues are the under dog class with the highest skill cap and the worst arena combs. If you nerf rogue deff cds, what will he have left out site of tons of CC , consistent damage and high burst ?

18 Likes

assa is just as mongo as dh but a lot of ppl dont see it because they are so blinded by omfg dh can double jump and dodge from behind

1 Like

Nothing is as mongo as DH.

15 Likes

nothing to do with the topic.

now on topic, my suggestion would be to actually buff other specs instead of nerfing, when there’s a nerf you always demoralize people from playing their nerfed class but when you correctly buff underdog classes you bring a fresh new approach and make more people interested, in this case, pvp

3 Likes

I think I once saw a movie about that

I answered to the message written just before mine. Eyes open when you read smth.

my point remains

1 Like

really nice movie and i understand what you mean, imagine if enhancement shamans were buffed i am sure it would put blizzard in a good light.
i am not saying nerfs at this point aren’t needed (i would focus on guardian druids and DH big time) but as you know i am sure, when something is nerfed if of something clearly op the outcry is absolutely insane.

and to be clear what im suggesting is a pipe dream, i don’t support % buffs or nerfs, at this point only class rework would truly bring a new fresh atmosphere to PvP. regardless one can discuss and hope for the better x)

gonna watch The Incredibles 2 tonight, thx Karanze (cool mog btw :muscle:)

Incredibles is awesone, but its no How to train your dragon :slight_smile:

I want to know what planet people are on to think rogue is in a position where its worth nerfing even though in most cases its usually the class they queue with pulling the huge numbers for them.

Also can we talk about DH getting a overhaul/whole class rework as a DPS, maybe ret and destro lock could do with looking at too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Planet earth, RMX domination is not just because of the mage.

Rogue is fine

Nothing beats the mongoness of DH. DH mobility should be toned. The amount of time they spend as demon should be greatly reduced and blade dance should not reset when they go demon form.

I meant more because of the mongo defensives and damage.

Says the rogue.

I didn’t know they could not be in Demon Form these days.

I think the same when someone defends rogue in its current state.

So, is there an eta for when rogue will be balanced to a non insane level?

2 Likes

In the bundle that will nerf Resto Druids, Destro Locks, Demon Hunters and Mage in general to a non insane level.

There are some nerfs required and assa is in nerf team atm.

Even DHs arent as annoying as assa rogue atm.