Assassination rogue need to be toned down

Wouldn’t agree with that, but overall both could use some rescaling.

Put rogue onto the list as well. There is a reason why RMD won, not another XMD comp. And do us all a favor: stop defending your class.

1 Like

Even dh? You must be one of those druids playing dh/druid then.

Dh, dk, druids, destro. There are the tank classes today. The four d’s.

Why do you think that i am playing dh/druid?

i am playing disc/arcane. I am just posting on my main not hiding on alts like most people here.

The reason why i stopped playing druid was because it’s retarded god class atm.

Actually i have only played for 2 weeks on season release lol

I hope people realise that if all the specs mentioned in this thread gets nerfed, it’ll just be arms, WW, ret and ele that are S-tier.

The guy said “when are rogues nerfed” so I said “in the bundle with other op classes”. I wasn’t going to list it again since the origin of my list was rogue nerfs. Are you well sir ?

But with basically everything you say you defend rogue. No matter what thread I’m reading, if someone says anything about rogue is too strong, you are there complaining about other classes.

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree with that. If those aforementioned specs get nerfed, perhaps we could be seeing specs like Feral perform better?

Why do you think feral doesn’t perform so good currently?

Because it dies way too fast to most meta comps before it can have any meaningful impact in the game. How many Ferals are you seeing in 3s? Their only real bet so far is Jungle cleave as far as I have seen. It’s fine in 2s, but definitely not in 3s.

No dot pressure , short defense cds with high cooldown, weak burst , decent consistent damage.

But to play feral in arena you need tank trinkets else people will just see your burst and counter pressure it to make you run away wasting all your damage

Yeah also that. But I still believe the first would become true. If you make the current S-tiers weaker, there’s a good chance all the A-tier lurkers are there to replace them.

Which has nothing to do with defending Rogue.

Cutipie : “Wow this flower is red !”
Someone : “The same red as my car !”
Cutipie : “WTF STOP SAYING THIS FLOWER ISN’T RED”

Are you aware of how stupid this sounds now ?

2 Likes

Well, but your intention is more like:

“hey, look this flower is red.”
“but this car is a lot more red…”

Or to be more specific:

Someone: “Hey, this flower is dangerous, we should cut it!”
You: “But only if we scrape the car, too…”
Someone: “What does the car have to do with the flower?”
You: “Both are red…”

Edit: I’m not cutiepie btw, I’m cutieple

1 Like

No. You didn’t get it. It’s “this car is equally red”, and thus we shouldn’t talk about only the flower, or only the car, but both at once.

Only saying nerf assa or nerf destro is just terrible because already at the top of both brackets we see only a few comps. Complaining and making noise about only one can only result in making a few classes dominate even more because one of the rares ones that could compete will be killed off.

It’s not, because this thread is about assa rogues. That is the subject of the thread. And when you always come with “but also look at this and this and this” it’s what most would call defending. You defend your class by “but the other classes are also strong(er)”.

Because of your defence of dh?

So… you’re main is… a disc priest? :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope you see how backwards that sounds.

Disc is also the healer spec that has the most problems with a dh comps, which makes your previous statement even stranger.

Nerfing doesn’t have to mean that it’s brought down to unplayable level.
At least warriors and ferals deal a decent amount of damage, but they can also die. Which is why I’m okay with them. The unfun classes are the ones that never die than until deep dampening.

Lol? I just said that in my opinion assa is more annoying than DH :smiley: I haven’t even said it’s more overtuned etc.

Not play my main doesn’t mean it’s not my main…

Man pls before reading people’s post make sure you are not drunk :smiley:

Then threads like these only focusing on one issue aren’t good because all the overtuned classes don’t have the same amount of people complaining and it makes it look like some of them are fine.

Only DH deserve some focused hate.

This sentence is so stupid mate… The logic behind it is totally unexistant. If someone says to the police “Mister X took part in the robbery I have evidence” and I come and say “Mister Y too, evidence too” I’m NEVER defending mister X or making people forget him. I’m making sure every robber gets punished. Not defending the first one that got caught.

1 Like

hell no

10chars

I’ve been playing outlaw, is sin pretty much an OP spec for rogues right now then? Aha :sweat_smile: