Assassination rogue need to be toned down

Thank you. It was my first ever tmog back when I made this warr in MoP.

1 Like

No it’s not LOL

its not but dk, dh, and destro are all just as broken.

I can honestly get behind the rework cuz even though I play DH because I love the lore I dont like spamming manaburn every arena…

Yikes.

Imagine thinking rogues are fine. RM is broken in every single aspect of the game possible, so are DH cleaves, on ladder at least.

Why does both rogue and mage ends up with more healing done than any hybrid class in the game? Not even gonna mention DH DK cause that’s just on another level.

Sure destro lock is beyond aids and does half of his healers healing but at the end of the day, lock gets dampened by both rogue mage and cleaves.

The game has come to a point where you either run rogue mage or a triple healer melee cleave. If you don’t include any of those, you’re just simply not going to have fun.

The fact that sporepot tics for more than any casted hybrid heal is absolutely pathetic.

Crimson vial is a Healstone on a 30sec cd. Conflict needs to go with a nerf to blazing barrier, pve trinkets, deathstrike and 20 more things that are obvious. But no one really takes care of this game anymore so enjoy the rest of Battle for Sporepots.

P.S removing DH from the game would be the best start for the bright pvp future.

2 Likes

Sin rogues are mongo, sub is not.
Sub needs to be buffed in order to compensate for the higher skill play.

I don’t think mages heal too much, they have temporal shield which literally lasts 2-3 seconds and if you’re dumb enough continue wasting burst through this, it’s only your fault they heal it back up, not to mention it can be dispelled if you’re paying attention.

Death Strike needs to be nerfed, absolutely. Some sort of cap needs to go on as I think the healing from it can be ridiculous.
I think part of this comes from the fact that death coil unless through a proc is pretty useless.
And then we have DH, I know DK is pretty easy but the output you get from a class THAT easy is just laughable.

I don’t think mages heal too much

Temp every 45.
100k absorb every 20 that is impossible to purge due to piss buffs.
Battlemasters just in case.

yikes.

I honestly don’t have an issue dispelling this, sometimes you get unlucky and take some other buffs but you should maybe try tracking the shield like any other defensive?
In the matter of self healing, I think this is such low on the list of issues.
Mages are strong, but this isn’t the problem.

This is definetly the biggest problem the game have right now and if you think otherwise you’re clueless.

Tracking the shield lmao brother you can’t be real.

Ah resorting to calling me clueless,

Ah resorting to calling me clueless, good chat.
The self healing on other classes like DH/DK needs to be addressed before this.
Why can’t you just track when a mage uses the temporal shield and pre dispel before it comes back off CD and bursting?

Sounds like a player issue to me than mechanical.

Well, as i said on ladder DHs and DKs are no longer considered as a dps specs but as a healers, so it is what it is.

Uh, the tankiness for rogues is more a combo of versa + the elusiveness talent (which is overtuned) rather than healing. I didn’t see any decent rating games with a rogue beating hybrids or dh dk on healing. Even a warrior with tank trinket heals more than vial. It’s just that rogues have damage red with elusivness so they don’t die easily. I mean crimson is powerful in its own right, but nothing compared to elusivness.

You forgot Guardian DH Rsham. Very popular on ladder these days with great shaman gameplay of being 98% of time in wolf getting healed by the Guardian (who does almost same healing as Rsham and same damage as a DPS while the DH is burning mana and jumping around). Lots of fun there too.

Imagine thinking sib requires any skill since legion class rework. You can legit have close to 100% uptime on dance when in melee so you just gotta press kidney on healer every 25s, spam cs if KT isn’t in stun, spam ss into evi otherwise. There is no more skill in that than in current assa. The old legend that comes from expansions sub was actually complicated isn’t true anymore and hasn’t been for a while. That’s serious, current sub is VERY easy. It’s just not good enough in 3s so it’s not played. It’s not because it’s hard AT ALL.

Exactly 4s.

So you’re saying “hit through like a dumb guy makes it heal so just stop attacking” so the mages also zero damage >> attacking through or not attacking both result in a full health Mage.

Gl dispelling as ww dk rdruid, or as tsg.

Imagine bot being able to know when people have temp back and then calling other people clueless… Wtf… Learn to know when people have cds back, pre purge trash buffs when he’s going to take damage and has the cd what’s hard… The issue is for the teams without a purge.

Ye prepurge, arent there only like 2 classes with spammable purge? Also for example druids would obviously refresh hots anyway + when it comes to dispeling imo he meant that 30%hp absorb with 20sec cd not temporal.

Also idk imo theres no point in tracking temporal, if you do you must be insane try hard. Also imo temporal is not a problem anyway.

I mean in AWC Temp had some counterplay with either purges or Cyclone. Some comps don’t have that, is all.

No.
Pvp nerfs reflect horribly in pve.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.