Assault on Darkshore seemed pointless

I do try to show solidarity, but, people get offended by my heavy night elf focus - (as if i wouldn’t be focused on them) and forget that i also support their cause, i just don’t write essays on gnomes or trolls or worgen.

2 Likes

But Blizzard told that Tyrande had her revenge against the Horde. So, this assault was not pointless. :smirk:

2 Likes

The Horde is invincible and can only be defeated by our own infighting! Even the retreats are all planned as part of some greater strategy. Glory to Sylvanas, for her ‘victory’ at Undercity!

3 Likes

Though it wasn’t only Darkshore, but Ashenvale as well.

3 Likes

Still not sure what sort of revenge that was… i mean… the horde wiped out most of her people - what did she achieve? She didn’t reclaim Kalimdor, she didn’t kill Sylvanas , nor NAthanos, he wasn’t even gravely injured… she killed a Valk’yr,

Never saw any indication of this. Unless I’ve missed something.

Who are the biggest factor to raise new Forsaken and an extra life for Sylvanas each time one of them dies.

Fear not, for Sylvanas has a Val’kyr cloning machine! Her rule will be eternal!

This entire expansion turned out to be pointless, on the bright side I got only few hours of sub time left,I have never felt so drained by a story, to the point of completely giving up…
May Elune abandon you,so you can be raised as Forsaken.
May Ysera bless your World tree so it may be burned down.
May Cenarius ignore us so our forests get blighted just like NE players’ dreams.

Enough Blizzard, just let the Kaldorei RIP.

7 Likes

I read somewhere, or watched a video somewhere (I can’t really recall anymore, it’s all a big mess at this point), but apparently Blizzard have some grand idea about Tyrande and the NEs in a future expansion, and that is why they can’t let too much focus be given to them right now.

Which got me thinking - We’ve had 4 expansions solely Horde-themed and Blizzard is like I see no problems with that.. But GOD forbid the NEs get 2 consecutive patches of somewhat related story.

Regardless, in my humble opinion, one small patch and one irrelevant Warfront that I don’t even bother playing anymore (since I got the ach and gear from it already) is NOT enough to push the NE out of the gutter. They SHOULD have had a bigger presence in Nazjatar. But, oh well, at this point I guess we should count our blessing that they haven’t been removed from the game entirely.

5 Likes

Bellular gave a little time to the idea in one of his recent videos regarding a possible ‘Elune xpac’ and Jito talked about the story being pushed to a later time as well, if not xpac.

I don’t see it happening, and the entirety of WoW’s history supports that conclusion. Or worse it’ll be effectively Warlords of Elune or some nonsense.

Night Elves are a dead race currently and I’m not sure if the “Nightwarrior” could change this. If they all turn into Undead they could get rid of human potential at least.

2 Likes

Who are Night elves? Not really heard of them. Thought they all died out at Mount Hyjal. Something about lost immortality. Or plot.

2 Likes

Mission table has missions telling about it. Most recent I can remember is Stardust Spire.

Don’t you guys have phones?
She had her revenge…

I wonder what will be next

3 Likes

An xpac travelling to an AU (Kalimdor) Azeroth where the Night elves are all Void Night Elves and Elune is a Void Lord. You must slay High Voidcaller Tyrande, in the Siege of Teldrassil. On the plus side, a young Prince from the human kingdoms comes to your aid. His name : Arthas.

You high on incense fumes or somethin’? :thinking:

1 Like

With the quality of writing right now, it might well be true. We have MoP 2.0, why not WoD 2.0 as well?

1 Like

I doubt Blizzard will villain bat the victims of a genocide.
At least not in the short term.

You had me doubting your sanity there for a moment, until I read the second line.

Laughs in Arthas and Yrel

Eben if many will probably deny it, we already had these kind of people with the army of the light with Xe’ra.

1 Like