Auction House extremely slow/laggy

The fact that auction house is still really slow and almost unusable is sort of sad…

Like alot of people are mentioning - Just implement the retail version of AH…
Yes, it will not give the “authentic” experience of the auction house, but still… the player base and the actual amount of auctions posted, is not close to what it was 15-16 years ago.

I hope your trolling! This playerbase don’t want a barber but want a retail AH implemented, dafaq is with this double standards.

Keep classic authentic, down to the T or bring in other qol improvements.

AH just crashed on Pyrewood Village, Horde (20%)-side…

Its AH,which is NOT working everyday…its AH,who cares what version it is aslong it works…

Then they should fix classic AH, people only want retail AH because classic AH is annoying to use and using classic AH being broken as an excuse to implement a retail AH.

1 Like

Can confirm that the AH flatout won’t load on the Alliance side :rofl:

Since few days, i cannot sort items by “expiring time” it always show the longest bids first…and ain’t there supposed to be an update to sort auctions by buyout price instead of bid price by default ? it’s not working either…

that was exactly my thought! It seems though they have repaired it, checking that atm

1 Like

This issue still isn’t solved. Getting it constantly on Razorgore server, Horde side.

Another week gone by, problem still persists.

AH still lags for you? Working like a charm on my server, which is have pretty big pop numbers.

Doesn’t lag, it keeps throwing "Internal Auction Error"s constantly. It doesn’t matter if I post 1 single item or cancel 1 single item, or do it in bulks or whatever. It’s been doing so for almost a month or something to the point where I need to /reload every 30 seconds to do anything. (Razorgore Horde)

For me it’s after I post about ~50 items in short time (30s or something idk). After that, each second I can post another one item. And that accumulate, after 30s I can post stack of items again.

Also, cancels take one ‘turn point’ too.

you tried without any addons ?

Yeah I’ve tried disabling all addons beside TSM, can’t be buying/selling/cancelling without it.

Same, when cancelling, basically I need to /reload after a few items, takes 1 minute to cancel 15 items because I keep getting “Internal auction error” after every second/third cancel…

Once again, another week gone by, still same old errors. Wonder when Blizzard going to address this once more and take it seriously.

Just implement retail AH and be done with it already.

That’s rather weird that that is still happening on your server. It has been like that on my realm (mirage-raceway) for a few days, i got so annoyed by it that i made a /reload macro.

Then they did something, the speed was back but the internal auction errors persisted equally bad but it doesn’t break the AH anymore.

Theres tons of people getting the same error, just Blizzard deciding not to do anything about it. A quick search on TSM Discord shows you that this “Internal Auction Error” keeps constantly popping up, people keep asking about it and nothing they can do to fix it.