Auction House extremely slow/laggy

there are again millions of 100 x 1 cloth/ore/herb auctions, it’s impossible to fix it.

Blizzard should change AH to new SL system, no need copy/paste broken things from the past which never worked well.

It won’t make TBC gameplay any easier/different, you’ll just spend less hours sitting and waiting on lagged AH until 50 pages of runecloth are reloaded after each stack you buy.

2 Likes

Imagine scanning 45 pages of Netherweave cloth to get more scans when trying to buy something as it is already bought during the previous scan time.

1 Like

Totally unplayable.

Before fix you still can use AH early morning or late night.
Yestarday and today its just dead, every second search i get “inner auction house error”, and reopening laggy AH npc.
God pls help little indie company Blizzard to ban all accs that put millions of cloth by 1 and optimize their code base.

2 Likes

It’s less then 100k rows. It’s nothing for modern systems.

1 Like

exactly …lol.This happens everytime so I skip cheapest offers and buy next one.
But unlike in BFA, in TBC classic I am OK with 100x1 something becasue even my L60 can’t afford to buy whole stack of felcloth, material has much bigger value in TBC.Also I need use addons like Auctionator to be able find cheapest offer.

That’s why Blizzard should implement new (SL) AH system ASAP and do not wait again 10 years until working fix.

AH still unusable. Every day it gets worse and worse.

lol ah in the evening is just terrible, ok I got used to lags, but now the “internal auction error”? really? wtf is this? can’t even search, sell or buy items, cuz this error freeze whole ah. At first I thought it was ah addon that was causing this, so I turned it off and everything was good… until today.

Today I tried to search for some item and got that error multiple times, had to relog or reload… even after this I got that error at my 1st attepnt to search something on ah… lol

I even turned off all my addons and still got that error.
I can’t help devs and tell them what is causing that, sorry you need to fix your game by yourself.

The usual PR drivel. Nothing has improved - on the contrary, there are now constant error messages. Blizzard will do it as usual and do nothing more - just wait out the problem.

1 Like

fix the damn auction

its getting worse

It was so slow this evening :frowning:

These same issues existed in Retail to the point they had to redesign the AH. It’s all the stacks of items in 1s. Floods the AH.

Please just bring Retail AH into TBCC! Old AH can’t handle the amount of spam, certainly new one will fail after a point as well but it’s alot more stable than current.

Old AH can’t be fixed completely, it’s just polishing something to a workable level sadly.

NO! If you want retail qol, go play retail.

NUFF SED!!

Still not working. “Internal auction error.”
Revert to before your ‘fix’. It was slow but at least it worked.

I needs sorting, it really does, thousands of single items so that you need to use an addon to just buy a stack of cloth is classed as not fit for purpose for me.

Just adding a sort by item buyout price would do it. So a stack of 20 at 1g buyout would appear before a single item at 5s1c.

1 Like

Completely unuseable on Gehennas…
/vote for Retail AH in classic… Doesnt change the game, but it makes the AH useable (even without Addons!)

I’ve had to use an addon just to be able to make it possible to buy things reasonably. I know you can macro as well but the addon avoids me getting ripped off.

I’m all for retail AH. What is there to lose?

1 Like

Just add retail version of AH

1 Like

I do sincerly hope you are just trolling.

This isn’t about “retail VS TBCC” it’s only about having a stable and working AH.

The old AH system is not made for the trafic players can create these days and it will not be fixed with the old AH system. Was not fixed in retail until they eventually just redesigned the entire thing.