Auction House Lag

Broadly speaking the AH seems to be much improved.

it’s not super speedy but compared to the last week or so - setting up auctions and buying stuff is a lot more reliable and only takes a few minutes (as compared to over 20 minutes last night just to buy enough mats to level my cooking)

I do still get the occasional “item not available” but a retry usually works so I suspect we’re just seeing the effects of the AH selling through items more quickly. Certainly I have not seen any obviously stuck items.

Sorry, but “thanks them shy” for what?

Firstly, if you work in customer-critical environments, then weekend work is always part of your live and secondly, the AH still doesn’t work again, because you still can’t buy things, even though the AH says there are several hundred of them available.

Conclusion: The effort can’t have been that great and (I really don’t like saying this) after 20 years of development you can surely expect that bugs don’t creep back into the game every few months and even if that happens, a repair shouldn’t take weeks.

1 Like

There is no way blizzard just applied a band-aid and said the AH is fixed now and then proceed to remove the band-aid and leave the AH as broken as it was… Thanks for nothing

It was amazing how well it worked in the early morning and even the overall server experience appeared smoother. Nothing to do with off-hours and people going to work because the moment they said it was up and running, the game as a whole had improved, at least temporarily.

I haven’t had a chance to read through everything here yet, but if the auction house could get an update or some sort of rework, that would be amazing! A big thumbs up for any improvements!

Thank for what? I lost so much gold I stoped counting, because of AH lag. Because of AH bots etc.
And Enchanting mats are dead atm. And fun fact, everybody knew this will happen in Beta. They told Blizz: darkmoon cards are too common. 2x4 farms are ridiculous in terms of purple and green items drop.

1 Like

Would be gr8 if you could fix the AH now. It’s been over 10 days now.

1 Like

I am having major issues on Shadowsong/Azune EU server wont even load up at all now. I’ve brought a WoW token and cant even place it on the AH to sell. Can we have an ETA on this now Blizz please

1 Like

Back to perfect again on Azjol EU 5am to 8am

Lets see if it slows down to a crawl again over the course of the day

This did only fix the issue for few hours now its back to no item found and after 2 hour of trying to buy on the ah i give up :frowning:

2 Likes

easy fix is downloaded auctionator and use their Shopping function, it updates a bit faster and more effecient so u are able to buy mats at least

Just to close the loop on this one we now considered this resolved, following improvements. If it becomes an issue again in the future, please don’t hesitate to report it in a fresh topic.

Thanks everyone for your patience while we tackled this!