Auction House Lag

What kind of developer you have that not able to fix this 2 weeks.

AH is getting more and more bugged day after day now I have items with 49711 days left

All items even they are sold or times end remain listed in the AH they didn not exist there

I made a Rank 3 weapon enchant, 30k on the AH. Listed it and it’s vanished into the nether. I can’t afford to be losing that much gold :frowning:

Agreed, this should be an all hands on deck scenario where everybody that can help, should be helping. Huge parts of the game stop working without the AH and Blizzard simply are not treating this huge issue with the urgency it deserves.

1 Like

“Thank you for your patience” i was patient 5 days ago, 3 days ago, but it’s been up to a week in which a crucial part of the game is unusable.

I don’t believe this company is capable to release any fix, and they’re too afraid to cut their API because there goes the bot money. I have nothing nice to say, but this is no time to be nice when we get this kind of treatment time and time again.

1 Like

First they have to carefully count the piles of money from Early Access after milking the customers and then maybe… just maybe there will be a solution and a fix soon™

AH seems to be fixed.

Indeed. At 5am all is at it should be and working at a very good pace.

Lets see what its like when 4 or 5 days worth of pent up activity hits the servers later on :slight_smile:

Still extremely slow on Darksorrow. Searching takes up to 10 seconds. Posted auctions still going missing.

However, it seems to be fixed on some of the other servers I was able to check.

How come not all servers are affected equally by this? Now, I’m being forced to keep relogging to other servers every time I want to use the auction house.

My earlier optimism looks like it might have tempted fate :frowning :frowning:
Azjol EU is now slowing down to a crawl again presumably as 2-3 days of listings get re-entered
At the moment its just a big slowdown, and items can still be bought/sold albeit slowly. I think as the day goes on however, we could end up back at squae one

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s just thottling!

From last night

1 Like

More warning signs…you can create new listings (slowly) but they now dont show up on updated lists again

Was good for about 2-3 hours this (very early mornig…not any more

1 Like

Item not found message is returning, items put in auction do not show up, neither as placed or as sold

1 Like

AH performance is back to yesterday. Extremely slow, some searches dont work at all. More or less unusable again.

2 Likes

Sold auctions disappear from sold list on AH

1 Like

And nobody thanks them sigh

Imagine people who complain about AH would be called in for work on weekends in some non critical job (critical jobs like firebrigade, police, hospitals, what not…).
They have a right on free time just as we do, and we just trample their efforts just because “we payed so we damand it INSTANTLY, regardless of any flippin’ free time anyone else than me has”
“MY game is still not working for the weekend so eff your private time and get MY game running during YOUR time of recovery from work days”

1 Like

Did the AH stop working again?

I’m just getting this where the item listing is supposed to be when I try to search for anything now:

1 Like

“Mmm, is that a new type of leather, Blizzard? Your boots taste so good today!”

It’s not our problem. You’re making excuses for a company that makes more money in one day than any of us will in our entire life. They can afford the expense to pay overtime. Or, you know, have extra staff whose shift pattern covers the weekend? Oh wait, they fired all the extra staff to make even more money.

2 Likes

There is definitely some kind of murky activity going on here; I can list items which are then sold IMMEDIATELY - yet, I can’t buy ANYTHING as after a few seconds it times out with an error of item not available…